Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Cogs and Idlers
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jeff (junioRace) has been kind enough to offer me the use of his tent at the MIR SVT event in Maryland May 3-5. This is a great opportunity for anyone interested or potentially interested in purchasing a set of my 90mm double bearing idlers to save on shipping cost ($12.10). This brings the cost to just $85 per pulley. The pulleys include mounting hardware for the stock bracket as well as dust caps to cover up the bearing pockets.

Purchase or no purchase, stop by and say hello.

Charles :bigtu

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,604 Posts
Watch the Gen 2 forum for the location of my canopies. We will be located next door to Stifflers booth. Everyone is very welcome to stop by. And I encourage folks to support Charles and all of our vendors here. I am sure many will have Show specials and you will be able to save on shipping.

·
Cogs and Idlers
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
best idler pulley i ever own.very well made:bigtu
Thank you, I'm glad you're happy with them.
:bigtu

Watch the Gen 2 forum for the location of my canopies. We will be located next door to Stifflers booth. Everyone is very welcome to stop by. And I encourage folks to support Charles and all of our vendors here. I am sure many will have Show specials and you will be able to save on shipping.
Thanks again for the help Jeff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts