Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight there was a yellow lightning at gateway international raceway in IL for midnight madness.Is it anyone on here?Or does anyone know them?I didnt get any pics,and it made 1 pass that I know of(and of course it would be while im walking back to my L to go home) and it made a 11.8 pass.

·
My Dixie Wrecked
360 Posts
Wasn't there a yellow one kickin' around the boards a few years ago :smt102

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Mike (Yellowbolt) used to have a Yellow one in Wentzville. It was sold though, not sure where it went. Its more likely you saw the Boss truck.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It could of been a boss truck,however it said lightning on the side(since you can buy those emblems to put on any vehicle) and it looked exactly like a lightning,except yellow.There are a couple boss trucks around here but they dont quite look the same.

·
.030, XR heads, [email protected]
12,831 Posts
anyone else want FORD PERFORMANCE TRUCK MAGAZINE back into production?!:smt102

I DO!!!!!:bigtu

FF&M hasn't been doing hardly any L/HD stuff!:smt097

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep Blair that was the "Lightning" I saw lol.Kinda hard to tell from where I was(gettin in my truck to the left of the scoreboards).

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
That was me and I even wrote "BOSS" on the model section of the paper. Idk why he says lightning. If u watch the vid my gf says "it's not a lightning" right after the announcer said that... Truck is a lot faster but had some mistakes on my end

I DO NOT have lightning badges, it says BOSS 5.4...

·
My Dixie Wrecked
360 Posts
Mike (Yellowbolt) used to have a Yellow one in Wentzville. It was sold though, not sure where it went. Its more likely you saw the Boss truck.

That's the one I remember.

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,542 Posts
That was me and I even wrote "BOSS" on the model section of the paper. Idk why he says lightning. If u watch the vid my gf says "it's not a lightning" right after the announcer said that... Truck is a lot faster but had some mistakes on my end

I DO NOT have lightning badges, it says BOSS 5.4...

BUT yours does have the eaton from a Lightning :bigtu

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,542 Posts
I hope my new motor puts out like yours does

1 - 19 of 19 Posts