Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight there was a yellow lightning at gateway international raceway in IL for midnight madness.Is it anyone on here?Or does anyone know them?I didnt get any pics,and it made 1 pass that I know of(and of course it would be while im walking back to my L to go home) and it made a 11.8 pass.

·
My Dixie Wrecked
360 Posts
Wasn't there a yellow one kickin' around the boards a few years ago :smt102

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Mike (Yellowbolt) used to have a Yellow one in Wentzville. It was sold though, not sure where it went. Its more likely you saw the Boss truck.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It could of been a boss truck,however it said lightning on the side(since you can buy those emblems to put on any vehicle) and it looked exactly like a lightning,except yellow.There are a couple boss trucks around here but they dont quite look the same.

·
.030, XR heads, [email protected]
12,831 Posts
anyone else want FORD PERFORMANCE TRUCK MAGAZINE back into production?!:smt102

I DO!!!!!:bigtu

FF&M hasn't been doing hardly any L/HD stuff!:smt097

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep Blair that was the "Lightning" I saw lol.Kinda hard to tell from where I was(gettin in my truck to the left of the scoreboards).

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
That was me and I even wrote "BOSS" on the model section of the paper. Idk why he says lightning. If u watch the vid my gf says "it's not a lightning" right after the announcer said that... Truck is a lot faster but had some mistakes on my end

I DO NOT have lightning badges, it says BOSS 5.4...

·
My Dixie Wrecked
360 Posts
Mike (Yellowbolt) used to have a Yellow one in Wentzville. It was sold though, not sure where it went. Its more likely you saw the Boss truck.

That's the one I remember.

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,537 Posts
That was me and I even wrote "BOSS" on the model section of the paper. Idk why he says lightning. If u watch the vid my gf says "it's not a lightning" right after the announcer said that... Truck is a lot faster but had some mistakes on my end

I DO NOT have lightning badges, it says BOSS 5.4...

BUT yours does have the eaton from a Lightning :bigtu

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,537 Posts
I hope my new motor puts out like yours does

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
11 Participants
boss1984
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing