Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Johnny Lightning just finished retuning my truck...
my new hp numbers.... 565 rwhp :)
that's through the stock headers, and stock cats!

[smilie=xxrotflmao.gif]

I don't have the dyno sheet yet... but I'll post it later when I fly out to PA to get the truck back...
I just got the email from JL with the update on the truck!

·
Registered
270 Posts
congrats i bet you cant wait to mat that thing i know i couldnt. good luck with it and be safe

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I'm pretty excited. Cept you know how it is... you always want more...
:D

·
Registered
270 Posts
i know the feeling i got the truck saying i was gonna do rims and a hood and a bilet grill. well i have none of the above and my truck went from a 14.1 stock to a 12.60 now and the ported blower and 75 shot r coming next week. lol

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BoostinSvt954 said:
i know the feeling i got the truck saying i was gonna do rims and a hood and a bilet grill. well i have none of the above and my truck went from a 14.1 stock to a 12.60 now and the ported blower and 75 shot r coming next week. lol
LOL... yep, step away from the credit card!
Back off!

Can you smell the plastic burning?

·
Registered
270 Posts
i dont have one im only 19 i work for my dad and he pays me cash under the table so i always have lots of cash!!! lol i just wanna run 11's. for now

·
Registered
9,791 Posts
Phil, is the truck still running strong and are you going to the L fest this year? I wouldn't mind checking that beast out.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yup, the truck is still running and I'm planning to go to LightningFest.
Although I drive the truck daily, I've been thinking of trailering it out there simply cuz
if I break it, I'm stranded. Randy from Denver offered to bring his trailer along, so I might
take him up on that.

I've been working on it as time allows to turn the wick up on it.
JJ and camcojb have been helping me to tune myself using the SCT Pro Racer Package.
Between work, kids, and stuff around house, I haven't had time to really datalog and get it all dialed in.
Hopefully I'll have some new hp numbers out in a few weeks.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Phil,

Biggest thing you need is some way to datalog things. I know that SCT is out of the Raptors and no date when they'll arrive, but that system is pretty tough to tune if you have no way to datalog and see where you're at. I hope they hurry up and do something, lots of guys out there with their software and no way to really tune it.

Jody

1 - 10 of 10 Posts