Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've extended the sale on the Xcal2's beyond the preorder sale, now for the next thirty days, all Xcal2's will be the same low price of $379. Even if you purchase it for the datalogging abilities, you will have made a wise decision.

As you can see, I have more in stock and ready to go.

Thanks for your interest.

[email protected]

·
George\/
3,421 Posts
i dont suppose that these come with a booklet, or were supposed to? a buddy of mine has a predator and it had a booklet on how to run thru the programs but when i got my X2 it didnt
i did find the SCT site but some things are just not covered enough and i feel like i was just hung out there to learn it on my own. not the way i really want to learn on how to use a $400 that taps in to my computer into my $25000 doller truck if you know what i mean

·
Registered
8,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lightninmike said:
i dont suppose that these come with a booklet, or were supposed to? a buddy of mine has a predator and it had a booklet on how to run thru the programs but when i got my X2 it didnt
i did find the SCT site but some things are just not covered enough and i feel like i was just hung out there to learn it on my own. not the way i really want to learn on how to use a $400 that taps in to my computer into my $25000 doller truck if you know what i mean
The small booklet that came with your unit tells you most everything you need to know. There are upcoming firmware updates that you will be able to get free via SCT's website and then once your tuner sends you your files and the firmware is updated, you can start adjusting the tune as described. SCT has to release their new advantage tuning software to their dealers before any of this can happen.

The Livelink (formally known as Raptor) is a free download on SCT's site and will allow you to datalog via the Xcal2.

SCT and their network of dealers will do their best to keep you abreast of the latest firmware updates so you can use that Xcal2 to its full potential.

[email protected]

·
George\/
3,421 Posts
no no i relize the JJ and i do appreciate your info and i got all the DL from the site
but my X2 didnt come with a booklet so i need one so i have been kinda flying blind since i got it
unless you mean the piece of paper that tells the person how to install the tune into the truck , but after that the paper is useless as tits on a bull

1 - 6 of 6 Posts