Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Tags Expired
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At KCIR, location for Lightning fest, just hanging out with some buddies on Friday night grudge night a while back. It was a good time.

I end up lined up with 2005 Toyota Xrunner. I have a 95 Lightning with 220k miles on it. I'm a little worried, he claims over 300 horse.

They all must have been old, slow horses. He blew the launch, ended up running a 19.6 or something terrible. Anyway, his goof made my truck look good.

But if he launched perfect, HE STILL WOULD HAVE GOTTEN STRUCK!

:rockon_ford

·
Registered
831 Posts
I guess he didn't get the Wide Open Throttle option that Toyota became famous for this past year! HaHaaaaah!:p:laughing25

·
11 Second Club
15,062 Posts
Damm 19.6 LMFAO.... There is a young guy with a blue one around here always messing with me!! Am going to get him on video and play with him just for fun!!

·
Registered
170 Posts
No, if they are stock, they don't stand a chance. I did a roll race with a co-worker, I gave him the hit and let him get a nose on me, then I just reeled him in and left him about 4 truck lengths behind. Not even fair.
I've been telling him to get the TRD blower on the thing and we'll go again.
He'll still lose.

·
.030, XR heads, [email protected]
12,831 Posts
got a buddy at work who just bought a new 5.0 mustang... he's got a blue supercab with the TRD blower/lift; it's blue.... see that guy again let him know my friend is trying to sell his toyota. Local to area; Warrensburg, MO; military co-worker FYI

1 - 9 of 9 Posts