Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
8,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new Xcalibrator II will be shipping to dealers as of next week, I am here to announce that Woodbine Motorsports is taking pre orders for the units now.

If you already own an xcalibrator, there will be a rebate program from SCT, the details of that program have not been announced as of yet, but I will keep everyone updated.

The new Xcal will not only flash, but it will be a datalogger as well. You will need a standard USB cable and after downloading the free software from SCT's website, your up and running with the fastest datalogger available.

Special pre order pricing is $379.

Anyone that has ordered a Pro Racer package can contact SCT directly next week for them to send you the new Xcal.

The XcalII is an awesome new flash tool and it lets you make adjustments to your tune among other things.

Please call if interested.

[email protected]

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
In that price will we get three tunes with it or is that extra ?

·
Registered
8,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lightninmike said:
yeah does atleast one tune come with it?? and how much is it going to be after preorder
Woodbine Motorsports will include two tunes for your vehicle.

Normal retail price for the XcalII is $419. My pre order price will be for the first 10 units ordered, there are 5 left as of Wed evening.

LR members will always get a discount when ordering, just mention that your an active member and I'll give you the discount, no matter what product it is.

Thanks for the interest.

[email protected]

·
George\/
3,421 Posts
may have to give you a call tomorrow JJ :D thanks for the info
also just one more round of ?'s
where are you if i wanted a dyno tune???
does the PC link come with it?
is this compatable with the MAFia ? (i have heard yes)

·
Registered
454 Posts
NorCalLightning said:
Anyone that has ordered a Pro Racer package can contact SCT directly next week for them to send you the new Xcal.

[email protected]
Oh, thank god!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally get to get a datalogger for my Pro Racer setup  [smilie=fingersx.gif]

Steve
[smilie=fingersx.gif]
That makes two of us!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hey JJ,

Does this do anything to the pricing or availability of the ProRacer package? I'm still going to order that thing and I think I am close to a 'final answer' for my mod list. I really don't want to get the PRP without datalogging as that feels like a gamble I can't afford. I'm a data kind of guy and I need reassurance of the affect of my changes.

Thanks,
Herb

·
Registered
8,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
herb101 said:
Hey JJ,

Does this do anything to the pricing or availability of the ProRacer package?  I'm still going to order that thing and I think I am close to a 'final answer' for my mod list.  I really don't want to get the PRP without datalogging as that feels like a gamble I can't afford.  I'm a data kind of guy and I need reassurance of the affect of my changes.

Thanks,
Herb
JJ,

Any word on pricing for those of use with Brand New Xcals?
I have no info on either subject, but as soon as that info is released, I will be sure to post it.

I'll try to do my best to relay any and all information that I get as soon as it becomes available, I apologize for the delay.

[email protected]

·
George\/
3,421 Posts
just ordered mine :smt023 thanks JJ nice talking to you
if you havent ordered hurry up and give JJ a call cause i got # 9 so there is 1 more left at the cheaper price

i am still a few steps ahead of ya herb :D hurry up and get your ass in gear will ya

·
Registered
207 Posts
haha - YOU'RE A WHOLE LOTTA STEPS AHEAD - your's runs!!

The heads and cams came in today, so parts cleaning and painting will commence Sunday, followed by some assembly next weekend! Followed by a call to JJ to get a ProRacer package on order!!

At this point, I'm looking for the truck to run for my birthday (June 25th).

Herb

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
herb101 said:
haha - YOU'RE A WHOLE LOTTA STEPS AHEAD - your's runs!!

The heads and cams came in today, so parts cleaning and painting will commence Sunday, followed by some assembly next weekend! Followed by a call to JJ to get a ProRacer package on order!!

At this point, I'm looking for the truck to run for my birthday (June 25th).

Herb

:smt026

·
Registered
190 Posts
I have been waiting on this product for a long time. I do have a question that to me is confusing. I have read some pre-advertisement and it states it data logs at 62 samples a second. It also states it can accept a 5vdc input (analog I believe) for reading wideband or anything really that can provide a 5vdc analog output.

However, I have read in some advertisement that a laptop is required. What exactly is a laptop required for? To data log itself, to chart the results, and/or to actually data log an analog input?

So, can it data log as a stand alone device and can you upload that information into a non-laptop computer that has USB connection? Also, will it read/data log Ford enhanced or Ford specific sensors/outputs?

Thanks in advance for any information.

·
George\/
3,421 Posts
from what i understand you need the puter to see the datalogging as you cant see it all on the sct screen

·
Registered
25 Posts
Any word yet on the upgrade from the original? I'd like to get in on the special, but can't move without off loading the one I just bought. :smt076

1 - 20 of 41 Posts