Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
LuNatic underconstruction
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wat would ju do? I have a guy from San Anton. wanting to trade my built/whipple truck for his bolt-on C5 Corvette Z06......

Ive always wanted a corvette and this is my chance, now ima have to drop another pretty coin on the Z06...

·
11 second street truck
10,018 Posts
Im not a fan of the C5's, but thats just me. Plus i like the utility that my truck provides

·
ROADHOUSE
25,433 Posts
Low miles? Maybe. High miles. Hell no! After around say 75k miles they are plagued with electrical gremlins. Maintenance is totally outrageous. I love driving my c5 but they have too many faults.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I agree with the others, a C-6 could be worth it but a C-5, even if it is a Z06, not for me.

·
R.I.P #3005
3,733 Posts
Built whip truck for a C5? Better ask him if he wants to toss in some money with it. I wouldn't do it

·
Registered
666 Posts
Depends on the milage and condition of the vette. Your truck is maybe worth 15-17k Zo6's go for 17-19k around here. If its in good condition and has below 70k miles I say its worth trading.
Z06 vettes are plain sick period.. But I personally wouldnt for the simple fact my truck is my DD and I wouldnt want to shift gears everyday. Hope this helped haha

1 - 20 of 35 Posts