Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
LuNatic underconstruction
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wat would ju do? I have a guy from San Anton. wanting to trade my built/whipple truck for his bolt-on C5 Corvette Z06......

Ive always wanted a corvette and this is my chance, now ima have to drop another pretty coin on the Z06...

·
11 second street truck
9,835 Posts
Im not a fan of the C5's, but thats just me. Plus i like the utility that my truck provides

·
ROADHOUSE
25,433 Posts
Low miles? Maybe. High miles. Hell no! After around say 75k miles they are plagued with electrical gremlins. Maintenance is totally outrageous. I love driving my c5 but they have too many faults.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I agree with the others, a C-6 could be worth it but a C-5, even if it is a Z06, not for me.

·
R.I.P #3005
3,733 Posts
Built whip truck for a C5? Better ask him if he wants to toss in some money with it. I wouldn't do it

·
Registered
666 Posts
Depends on the milage and condition of the vette. Your truck is maybe worth 15-17k Zo6's go for 17-19k around here. If its in good condition and has below 70k miles I say its worth trading.
Z06 vettes are plain sick period.. But I personally wouldnt for the simple fact my truck is my DD and I wouldnt want to shift gears everyday. Hope this helped haha

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
31 Participants
wytwolf
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing