Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it just me or is it impossible to find a set of 01/02 lightning wheels. I'm talking about the 18x9.5 factory rims. Everywhere I've called says its a 2month wait. I had placed an order with Car ID:smt097 on the 10th because they said they had a set in stock and I would have them in 5-7 days. I called today to check and was told it was going to be another 3 weeks, so I politely told them to refund my money immediately.

Anyways, now I have a brand new set of Nitto 555's sitting in the garage without wheels to put them on, lol

·
tuned by JJ @ WMS
8,864 Posts
if you want, just send me the tires. i can put em to good use on my 03-04 wheels lol

·
Premium Member
8,947 Posts

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys!!

I knew about and tried using search tempest but got a bunch of useless crap like hot wheels and stuff.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You guys think I would be safe if I used paypal to send the money to the guy?

·
The GOLD RUSH!
2,559 Posts
I'd sell you mine but they have new rubber on them so my buyer will need to be someone who wants a complete package.

·
Premium Member
8,947 Posts
theyll need to make reproductions for us one day, wheels are too damn soft not to

i still cant believe that 99-02 wheels were made in the aftermarket and they have yet to make anything for 03/04 it makes no sense

·
11 Second Club
15,089 Posts
Just wait and you'll find a set.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts