Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to see if anyone has a Posi ported eaton for 01-04. I'm located in MA but can pay for shipping if you're not in the north east.

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
I doubt there are a ton of Lightning specific Posi ported blowers for sale just floating around.

As a Terminator owner I remember back when he first got into porting the Cobra blowers and him and Stiegemeier were sort of beefing hard in the "best ported Cobra M112" arena. I believe he offered ports for M122 blowers as well when the GT500's started getting popular. Then I got my L in early 2010, and I think he bought one around the same time as well, (or maybe he never owned a L, and just started porting their blowers, but I can't remember after 10+ years) and then started offering ports for their blowers. I think he or his wife got sick or something and he didn't offer ports for much longer. To be honest I can't really remember the reasons behind him quitting his porting business, but for a time he had gotten real popular in the Cobra/Lightning communities. His ports made some impressive #'s. He even helped give me advice on a Cobra M112 I was home porting once. He seamed like a good guy.

·
Administrator
18,618 Posts
Posi did good work. But a Jokerz port was learned thru Posi's work/help and is the next evolution. I would gladly have either. Not a supporter of Steig...

·
Registered
530 Posts
While this is an unusual first post, why do you say this automatically?

Jim
Anytime someone wants you to automatically respond to a gmail it’s 99% of the time spam. I have a gmail but why would I want someone to email me in this day and age. It’s holds true to all the for sale sights. Craigslist, letgo, fackbook. GMAIL scammers are everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anytime someone wants you to automatically respond to a gmail it’s 99% of the time spam. I have a gmail but why would I want someone to email me in this day and age. It’s holds true to all the for sale sights. Craigslist, letgo, fackbook. GMAIL scammers are everywhere.

I also agree, probably spam. When I posted this originally I got a very similar PM saying hey email my buddy at [email protected] ect.

·
Registered
2002 Harley Davidson F-150
105 Posts
Hey man, I'll be listing alot of stuff off of my 02 Harley truck in the next week or 2. Blower being among those items. It's got a 3" pulley on it and has been making about 12-13lbs boost for a few years now. I'm gonna be selling it really cheap on the recommendation that whoever gets it, rebuild it before using as I can't vouch for how long it would last. Would it bolt up on your truck? I think I read that there was a bolt pattern change between 01-02? Basically what I'm saying is that at the price I'll sell it at, you send that thing to Jokers Performance and let them have their way with it, you can have a fresh/really nice blower for a decent price.

·
Administrator
18,618 Posts

So you think email is not used by many? I use it, but I AM a dinosaur...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts