Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says im looking for a oem upper grille and headlights for my 02 HD bought it and someone put projector ebay lights in front and rear so if you have a set of tails id be interested in them as well. pm me Thanks

·
Registered
148 Posts
Like the title says im looking for a oem upper grille and headlights for my 02 HD bought it and someone put projector ebay lights in front and rear so if you have a set of tails id be interested in them as well. pm me Thanks
I have your headlights. Factory Vistion with the amber reflectors in them. I'm asking $175 for them.

The last picture I am pointing at the only blemish, and it could likely be polished out if it bothers you. I have another set of factory lights that I could sell in place of this set, but they will be more $$.

PM me if your interested.

·
Registered
2004 Sonic Blue Truck is # 3348 of 3781 built on 05/03/2004
3,251 Posts
I have your headlights. Factory Vistion with the amber reflectors in them. I'm asking $175 for them.

The last picture I am pointing at the only blemish, and it could likely be polished out if it bothers you. I have another set of factory lights that I could sell in place of this set, but they will be more $$.

PM me if your interested.
^^^ Good guy to buy from. Purchase with confidence. :bigtu

1 - 3 of 3 Posts