Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. Thinking of switching from a thunder tube to a C&L elbow. Lemme know if there's anything out there!

James

·
Registered
638 Posts
Wrong section. Lol

·
Registered
638 Posts
Its cool. Mods will prolly move it. Imo i wld stay with the thunder tube unless you gona make an inlet tube like mine. Mine is a c&l that i added to, to make a bigger inlet tube. My filter slips on the end of it inside my custom (self made) airbox. (Edit for horrible spelling 🤣)

Reactions: cbxer55

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its cool. Mods will prolly move it. Imo i wld stay with the thunder tube unless you gona make an inlet tube like mine. Mine is a c&l that i added to, to make a bigger inlet tube. My filter slips on the end of it inside my custom (self made) airbox. (Edit for horrible spelling 🤣) View attachment 539794
My TT has a small crack in it, and I think its causing vacuum to leak. Otherwise Id keep it. I liked the look of the C&L but didn't realize they weren't built anymore.

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
10,227 Posts
You just have to keep an eye on the classifieds here, every day. They do pop up for sale now and then. The one day you don't look, that'll be the day that one showed up. I've had mine since 2010. Part of an entire intake kit that LFP use to sell. Elbow, and filter adapter. The sleeves are blue on one side, orange or (((red))) on the other. I just turned them inside out.

Attachments

·
11 second street truck
10,535 Posts
Thanks jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts