Lightning Rodder banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
AntiSocial
721 Posts
That high? They were $349 brand new. Cheaper to just have an interior shop make something custom.

·
Registered
295 Posts
That high? They were $349 brand new. Cheaper to just have an interior shop make something custom.
Here’s a quote from member Harley#356 on this subject.....”Folks saying just get universal or upholstry shop, etc. may not quite fully grasp how the bedrug fits. It's not just flat on the bottom, it's actually molded around every raised bump in the bed, and every indented pocket in the bedsides, so if you're in the bed you don't feel any of the raised bumps it's perfectly flat. That's part of what makes the bedrug so awesome over just a piece of indoor/outdoor marine carpeting tossed in the bed. I'm sure an upholstry shop could make something nice, but it's not going to be on the same level of the exact molded bedrug. Not to mention the whole bedrug just zipped together on the sides and was held in with a few velcro strips, and since it was molded around every contour, it just stayed in place by itself, not loose carpet or fabric that would likely need to be glued or taped around every curve or indent.”

With his thoughts in mind, I doubt there’s an upholstery shop around who could come close to duplicating the incredible product quality of the Bedrug for a price less than what you’d pay for a nice used bedrug.

·
Registered
791 Posts
^^^X2!!

Plus, like anything with a 20yr old platform, supply and demand. Since these are discontinued for our trucks and a lot of people still want them...anyone sitting on a mint one can dictate a higher price.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Bump I am still looking for this. If you see or know of any let me know.

Thanks again

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Still looking for one guys every time I find one something happens and they get sold out from under me. If you have one PM me only.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Still looking TTT

21 - 28 of 28 Posts