Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a good condition Bed Rug I just missed out on one last week. PM me if you have one available.

Thanks

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish man sounds like a fun trip. Hard to make happen with my work schedule though.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump I am still looking

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I sent you a private message. Thanks

·
Registered
216 Posts
I have one sitting in my garage collecting dust, don't think I'm going to install it. Might sell it locally tho, thing is huge to ship.
How would you ship it? Am thinking take it to the FedEx store and let them figure it out.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have heard Fastenal and Greyhound both have good rates for large items. I am sure FedEx could ship it as well but would have higher rates.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I bought an intercooler with H/C piping for my last F150 and a set of wheels for my L all shipped thro Greyhound, saved a bunch in shipping. Just takes longer since they don’t go straight from one location to another.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have one sitting in my garage collecting dust, don't think I'm going to install it. Might sell it locally tho, thing is huge to ship.
PMs sent not sure if they are going through though.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Did you unzip it? Then it's two pieces that can be folded/rolled up

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I have not been able to get ahold of him and it looks like he is posting so probably decided not to sell or someone else bought it which is what keeps happening.

·
AntiSocial
721 Posts
I've been trying to get one too. Lots of places claim they're In Stock, until you try to order. I asked BedRug if they'd be willing to do a limited production run if we could get a certain number of orders, but no response yet.

Edit: Just heard back. They no longer have the tooling to make them, so no matter how many of us want them, it can’t happen.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts