Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Guess I've been lurking around here longer than I realized. I think I'm seriously looking for a Lightning to buy to add to the stable. Wanting ideally 02-04 and red is the far and away #1 for color choice, but would go black if I can't find a good red example. Tastefully modded is ok, especially if it's from a member as I know how forum members typically care for their cars. Would like mileage to be <100k, but fine with more if there's a proven maintenance history. Looking to pay <25k.

If anyone has a line on @01SVT_TLF and if his fantastic example is still for sale, I'd for sure spring for it lol. Gonna do some looking on NLOC and joined the lightning garage fb page too.

I appreciate anyone who can get me hooked up!
ryan

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hi Ryan, I just posted my 04. It isn't quite exactly what you've described you are after, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to share it with you. I just listed it in the For Sale section.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Ryan, I just posted my 04. It isn't quite exactly what you've described you are after, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to share it with you. I just listed it in the For Sale section.

I actually found one about a week and a half ago, but I appreciate you reaching out!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.