Spanking Viper Trucks
2,115 Posts

·
Spanking Viper Trucks
2,115 Posts

·
THE PROPER WAY TO POWDER THAT ASS
7,531 Posts
damn. I did have to work out at the landfill the other day so that our biggest mountain. And I guess some guy threw away a couple ki's of yay cause the top was all china white, and the smell.mmmmmmmmm

I need to get my blonde hair blue eyed ass over there so I can party in the douche while listening to eddie murphy's smash hit "my girl likes to party all the time". I dont know why that picture makes me think of that, just sayin. :)

·
Farm Truck Owner
58,414 Posts
damn. I did have to work out at the landfill the other day so that our biggest mountain. And I guess some guy threw away a couple ki's of yay cause the top was all china white, and the smell.mmmmmmmmm

I need to get my blonde hair blue eyed ass over there so I can party in the douche while listening to eddie murphy's smash hit "my girl likes to party all the time". I dont know why that picture makes me think of that, just sayin. :)
Cuz u like to party;)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
DSGGEN2
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing