Lightning Rodder banner
261 - 274 of 274 Posts

· Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #262 ·
I will have to go back and reread your previous post. I was unaware you can keep a/c and heat while relocating the solenoid stuff.
im pretty sure that i can keep everything in the cowl but for having a/c i might not have recirculate due to the harnesses running through but only fresh air. im going to go back and reread for my self since its been so long.

· Registered
1,187 Posts
hey 01svt_TLF can you post a couple pictures of how you mounted the pan hard setup to the frame? I really like that setup?

· Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #265 ·
Here is how I have my panhard bar mounted to the frame. I used my C notch bolt holes to mount the bracket for the cross bar that falls to the mount that holds the panhard bar that is also bolted and welded to the frame

· Registered
1,187 Posts
Awesome, I really appreciate that. This may be a stupid question but doesn't a true pan-hard bar mount from the axle housing itself to the frame? You have essentially just made a cross brace from one side of the frame to the other? Where as if you look at someone's like bronco beaters pan-hard bar it mounts a 1/4 way around the rear cover and from the rear cover to one side of the frame. Either way what you did sure looks good.

· Registered
1,187 Posts
NVM, I've taken a closer look and realized that your lower drive side mount is off of the traction bar brace with is indeed bolted to the axle.

· Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #268 ·
NVM, I've taken a closer look and realized that your lower drive side mount is off of the traction bar brace with is indeed bolted to the axle.
my set up is over kill but following tims page i wanted a low roll center, with bronco beater set up it would not work with my C notch and his bar has a high roll center with no adjustments. reasons why i went off the long bar bracket is because theres no more room left on my axle to fit and fab a bracket to mount my bar and it works great

261 - 274 of 274 Posts