Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 274 Posts

· Mr. Crossfire
16,156 Posts
Looks great!!! Where did you put the computer?

· Even Then I Was Old Skool!
10,415 Posts
Looks great!!! Where did you put the computer?
EXACTLY!!! It's in there someplace, but where and how do you get to it if you need to? I love seeing stuff like this!

· Back In A Big Boy Truck
5,395 Posts
Holy crap! That's amazing work, please tell me you have more pics of it complete, I wanna see more!! Looks the DSG touches on the brackets.

Straight water and some water wetter would make the intercooler water red to blend in more for the little you will see of them.

Great work! Makes me want to buy a L now.

Getting some small stainless tubing for vacuum line would make it even better. Painting the IAC would be nice too. Here is a pic to give you more ideas.

Wayne

· Worlds Fastest Street HD Truck
14,724 Posts
lol clever ideas on the wire tuck into the wiper cowl and the fore block on the evap mounting holes ;)

Looks really clean, definitely dig the fact you shaved all the other holes on the firewall and painted it, looks great. I like the alternator wiring running under the turkey pan too, definitely cleans things up! The only thing I'm not digging is the fish tank tubing for the IC hoses.

· Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
EXACTLY!!! It's in there someplace, but where and how do you get to it if you need to? I love seeing stuff like this!
the PCM is up under the dash by the glove box. easy to get to it you ever have to take it out.

first thread i've subscribed to! This is inspirational. Cant wait to see when done. I hope out tell us how you ran things and hide stuff...
thank you very much and i differently share the details of how i ran everything

lol clever ideas on the wire tuck into the wiper cowl and the fore block on the evap mounting holes ;)

Looks really clean, definitely dig the fact you shaved all the other holes on the firewall and painted it, looks great. I like the alternator wiring running under the turkey pan too, definitely cleans things up! The only thing I'm not digging is the fish tank tubing for the IC hoses.
haha oh you know someone on here posted a thread on his wire tuck and thought i might give it a shot and the fore block on the evap.. have no idea who i got that idea from :bolt
thanks it wasn't to bad i just know im OCD about every single thing. on the clear tubing running to the I/C im not happy with that, it sticks out like a sore thumb, it was free and thought i would give it a try. its great for mock up

· Mr. Crossfire
16,156 Posts
Did you take out the glove box box and cut above on the wipe cowl?

1 - 20 of 274 Posts