Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im going to have around $3,000 this winter im going to do a full exhaust I was also thinking about a magnum powers with a 8 or 10lb lower, supporting mods, or doing cams,longbars,he,smaller upper pulley, and street slicks. My goal is 11s what would be the better route for me to go. Thanks for any input

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you think I can do that all for around 3,000 i'll need injectors pumps and a different maf right? and will my stock plenum hold me back?

·
Registered
812 Posts
11's easy mp idler bracket tightest belt you can find and a tune with some muscle into it and the truck will rock so many leave out the small details and have them run lousy

·
11 Second Club
15,062 Posts
MP = $1300
10lower = $150
OBX L/Ts = $500
Injectors 60's = $340
Walbro 255 Fuel pumps = $200

$2490 thats enough!! thats whatI would do

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No it has a built block thats what I was thinking I read something about lifting heads though, it has new headbolts but they're factory ford.

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,542 Posts
No it has a built block thats what I was thinking I read something about lifting heads though, it has new headbolts but they're factory ford.

are your heads stock as well???

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes my heads are stock id do nitrous but I want the power to always be there.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How hard is it to upgrade valve springs with the heads on? You have a stock longblock with no worry of lifting a head I read somewhere that stock headbolts cant handle it.

·
SOLD...
5,244 Posts
I run 18-19psi max on the stock block, plus i run pretty low timing. I'm not sure if you can do the valve springs with the heads in the truck. My truck is very detuned to try and make it hold together....not sure how long it will last.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
9 Participants
LINOSVT
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing