Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever had one of these bumpers on your truck? I’m looking to replace mine but I want as close as OEM as possible haven’t been able to find one.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Have you checked with your local Ford dealer? I checked just a few weeks ago and mine could get one they are not cheap but available. As far as the wings west I think it is the better one of the aftermarket bumpers but nothing is as good as oem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did they quoted me at 1200 for the bumper and brackets I’m thinking about it just wanted to get more advice on it. Thank you for your advice

·
Registered
708 Posts
Are you looking for the actual bumper or the cover? Lmr has the cover and the supports fir the front if thats what you are looking for.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I did they quoted me at 1200 for the bumper and brackets I’m thinking about it just wanted to get more advice on it. Thank you for your advice
That seems pretty expensive not sure how much the brackets are but should be able to get a dealer to do wholesale for you I have been able to in the past.

the online Ford parts stores do wholesale or better here is a link to one have to pay shipping this way but still cheaper then what they quoted you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts