Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D

Rob's 02 Lightning. New PSP Power Plant, Magnum Powers S/C, Factory Tech Total Domination Converter, and PSP Headers and Hi-Flow Cats

Remember, I only have 168 Miles on it so I truly am only touching it. I know it sounds like it's screaming, IT IS.

I swear to you, NO WOT, NO RPM ABOVE 4500, NO PROLONGED GETTING ON IT. What your hearing is actually that Kick Ass Converter give me a lot of loosness when I want it, (you'll here me go off and on the pedal a bunch of times, ALL AUDIO IS IN GEAR MOVING.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I EVER TRIED THIS,
(recording audio on a hundred year old cam corder, and getting it in the computer) it sounds like crap, BUT "YOU WILL GET THE IDEA, HEHEHEHEHE.....

Click on this link below

You'll see "Rob02L_Magnum"

ENJOY

http://www.lightningrodder.com/inde...&catid=75&order=dmdate_published&ascdesc=DESC

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
HOLY I ran over a cat in reverse batman! :LOL

DAMN ROB, you baby sounds great man and with exhaust (well the muffler that is heheehe [smilie=laugh.gif] )

CALL ME YOU BASTID :D :LOL

Seriously man it sound wayyyyyy mean and that tq converter seems to be working beeeaauuutttifullly!

A true LightningRodder.com EXCLUSIVE!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Shit... 38 downloads on the file last I checked (5 mins ago) now we are at 56 downloads! Heheheheh :)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Sounds good Rob. But remimber you need to put 500 miles on the motor or Sal will kick your Ass.

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Damn that thing is a beast Rob

·
Registered
541 Posts
Re: Who want's to Hear a 1 of a Kind Set Up (PSP Motor, Mag S/C, FT DT Converter

:smt023 [smilie=bow.gif] [smilie=bow.gif] [smilie=bow.gif]
Sounds awesome Rob!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: Who want's to Hear a 1 of a Kind Set Up (PSP Motor, Mag S/C, FT DT Converter

wow wow wow [smilie=eek4.gif]

·
Registered
261 Posts

Your neighborhood must love you. [smilie=ughug.gif]

·
Registered
270 Posts

damn rob your truck sounds so sick.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Amen on sounding sick, as it sounds like it is drowning in a big lake.......j/k....... :D

·
Registered
228 Posts
That thing whines like a whore that didn't get paid!

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sounds niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice Bro :smt023 :smt023 :smt023

Thanks All I am sooooooooo stoked :smt026
It's running awesome [smilie=fingersx.gif]
Of course now the L is outside burried in snow and ice, and they're expecting more Fri, Sat, and maybe Sun @(^$%(@#$(@[email protected]([email protected]($%@($%@$(@$

But it's home and running HOT, WOO HOO
I do have a few non build issues to immediately deal with
My Brake Problems are back worse than ever
My Check Engine Light is back on (been doing that since last fall, I believe it's brake related)
and of course without weather, I cant drive it, get miles on it, and then finally re-tune it
Need Inspection (expired in Dec), and my tires wont pass (@#^$(@$#(@$%^@$)%@$(@$

COME ON SPRING...............................................

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No excuses Gator, you wouldn't let me behind you a year ago when we went out of State to Race,
(remember), now the frigging Probs back AGAIN @(%(@$)$&%#()*$%#($%(#$

As for the Motor, ALL IS JUST FINE,  :D
It does seem you have dupped me though YOU BASTARD  :smt098 (@*$#@#($%(@#$
But I aint giving up NOR SHUTTING UP till we line up and DO IT

One never knows what Ronbo has up his sleeve  :LOL

1 - 20 of 23 Posts