Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,714 Posts
Bought mine from autosay97 on here. Best price I could find, and he bought my old injectors.

·
Site Supporter Emeritus
1,161 Posts
Muscle Motors in LA, 818/341-7223, ask for Jack, tell him Mike from Madenterprise told you to call. Don't know if it will any difference but it won't hurt. I used to buy injectors by the hundred from him.

·
Fat Bastad
2,756 Posts
Summit or Jegs.

I ordered a part from Jegs once on a Friday and they delivered it to my door the very next day. If I didn't experience it first hand I would never have believed it.

Roach

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,714 Posts
Summit Racing, they cant be beat.
I tried finding the Siemen injectors on their website, but couldn't find them. I paid $285 for mine.

·
Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
5,887 Posts
PM Rook, He has a set of JDM flow matched 60's he's going to be selling.

·
Site Supporter Emeritus
1,161 Posts
Yeah LFP has a good price and I'd buy them there if I didn't need them for a couple of weeks

JJ hooked me up at a reasonable price and same day shipment
JJ's a good guy in my book, plus what, one day UPS Ground from him to you.

·
Fat Bastad
2,756 Posts
A few years back RPM outlet (I know I know..:shitstormretarded).had a sale on a complete set of 8 Accel 60# injectors for $299.00. I called Accel and talked to one of their techs and found out that Accel contracted with Siemens Deka for flow matched sets. Mine have worked flawlessly ever since...Give Accel a call and see if it's still the case and you can get a decent deal on a set of flow matched injectors if so. Just don't buy them from RPM outlet and you'll probably be in good shape. RPM outlet has a known history of shipping out the wrong stuff and then it practically takes an act of congress for them to get your shit right after the purchase.

Roach

1 - 14 of 14 Posts