Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Florida>Texas
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a decent shop to do my suspension install springs, shocks, shackles, etc... I dont have any trustworthy shops here in my town and willing to drive a little to have it done right if I cannot do or have time for the install.

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
One of the guys at my shop works for cheap. The shops in ocala and he will show ya how to do it. I am in Tallahassee now or I would walk ya through it.

·
Sport90's #1
3,690 Posts
One of the guys at my shop works for cheap. The shops in ocala and he will show ya how to do it. I am in Tallahassee now or I would walk ya through it.
Do it ourselves with the help of some friends...grinder...& sledge hammer:bigtu

Now that was one hell of a GTG!!!

Attachments

·
Florida>Texas
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha thats a long ass drive Mark but thanks...still waiting for my parts I ordered Jason so thanks for the offer and Matt hopefully there is gonna be mod day/gtg when its cooler out that a few ppl are planning. have some parts im racking up

·
Sport90's #1
3,690 Posts
haha thats a long ass drive Mark but thanks...still waiting for my parts I ordered Jason so thanks for the offer and Matt hopefully there is gonna be mod day/gtg when its cooler out that a few ppl are planning. have some parts im racking up
Don't we all. Amber and I have a parts room waiting for the next mod day/weekend GTG.

·
Florida>Texas
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't we all. Amber and I have a parts room waiting for the next mod day/weekend GTG.
Just way to hot right now, hopefully in the next few months can get a decent size mod day/GTG and get these damn parts installed..haha

·
Florida>Texas
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pansy's put ur shit on yourselves.
Why when you can pay for someone to do it. Go to school full time and dont have the extra time.

·
Florida>Texas
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dont really like waiting. if i buy something i want it installed asap. i dont know alot about suspensions and rather not mess it up.

·
Florida>Texas
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
its possible, I built my truck while in school full time and working full time.. those mods can be done in a half day on a Saturday.
I know its possible but the truck is my DD for work/school. But as of now my lil bro might let me use his wifes car for a bit while i install the parts. Seaching other forums now for a how to on suspension swaps, didnt see one on here

·
The abandoner
3,510 Posts
the coils will be the only somewhat difficult thing. if you research on here and check all the write ups/how to's you should be fine, its not too bad once you get under there and see how everything works..whenever you attempt the install gimme a holler and ill walk you through it if ya want

·
Florida>Texas
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the coils will be the only somewhat difficult thing. if you research on here and check all the write ups/how to's you should be fine, its not too bad once you get under there and see how everything works..whenever you attempt the install gimme a holler and ill walk you through it if ya want
ive been searching alot of threads but nothing yet..once i get started and get hung up on something I deff will apreciate it :bigtu

·
Florida>Texas
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
for sure dude, i thought we had how-to's for suspension work. ill search around...and ill pm you my number if you get stuck and need a hand

i searched and found leaf removal..didnt see a shackle or front springs. i gonna look at NLOC and F150 forums.

·
The abandoner
3,510 Posts
just looked through all 11 pages of how-to's on here, glasslaws had a writeup but the pics dont work anymore. ima look on svtp. and you dont need a how-to for the shackles, its like a 10 min job, real simple

·
Florida>Texas
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
just looked through all 11 pages of how-to's on here, glasslaws had a writeup but the pics dont work anymore. ima look on svtp. and you dont need a how-to for the shackles, its like a 10 min job, real simple
i seen the one without pics..im the kinda person that needs pics to understand what the instructions are trying to say haha..i head the shackles were easy i figured a how to would show the easiest way of doing it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts