Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Hard Work, Clean Livin...
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any idea where I can get 20" Chrome Lightning wheels? Everyone I have called are backordered till 1st of the year...

·
Boostaholic
5,129 Posts
which style??

99/00 Good luck finding them
01/02 Seem to always be sets for sale on ebay
03/04 Never made

·
11 Second Club
15,062 Posts
I found a set local.. The 99/00 20's I askedthe guy if he wanted to sell them.. He bought them on the Southside of Houston in a pawnshop for 300.. I told him Ill give him $600 and he gave me his number.. Has them on a 97 f150 with a 275 70 20 Tire lol

·
Boostaholic
5,129 Posts
I found a set local.. The 99/00 20's I askedthe guy if he wanted to sell them.. He bought them on the Southside of Houston in a pawnshop for 300.. I told him Ill give him $600 and he gave me his number.. Has them on a 97 f150 with a 275 70 20 Tire lol
you lucky son of a bitch

·
Registered
101 Posts
i dont see the 99-00 style rims on late model restoration...

maybe its just me but i only see the 01-02 style..?

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
i had a set from late model resto ordered and the guy called back and said they were given an ETA or 3-4 months or so. and that was about 2 weeks ago

·
Ford Certified Technician
5,194 Posts
i saw a mexican that had a set of the 99-00 20s on his freaking expedition with all the obligatory insane and retarded wings and body kit included....... I was freaking pissed and wanted to shoot myself!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
i saw a mexican that had a set of the 99-00 20s on his freaking expedition with all the obligatory insane and retarded wings and body kit included....... I was freaking pissed and wanted to shoot myself!
maybe u shoulda offered him some money
or told him ud get him a social security number for em :bolt

·
11 Second Club
15,062 Posts
maybe u shoulda offered him some money
or told him ud get him a social security number for em :bolt
Dude that's racist! I will have to let an admin know about this!

Hahaha jk! Should have offered him cash and a extra wing lol

·
Registered
880 Posts
i had a set from late model resto ordered and the guy called back and said they were given an ETA or 3-4 months or so. and that was about 2 weeks ago
That is correct. Hopefully they will get them to us sooner, but that's what the manufacturer has told us. Right now we have one set of silver 01-02 replicas in stock.

·
Hard Work, Clean Livin...
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It really doesnt matter which ones I get because mine is a 99. I think it would be kinda cool to keep the 99 look but with the 20's... If anyone has any used ones for sale let me know .... Thanks!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts