Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Hard Work, Clean Livin...
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any idea where I can get 20" Chrome Lightning wheels? Everyone I have called are backordered till 1st of the year...

·
Boostaholic
5,129 Posts
which style??

99/00 Good luck finding them
01/02 Seem to always be sets for sale on ebay
03/04 Never made

·
11 Second Club
15,062 Posts
I found a set local.. The 99/00 20's I askedthe guy if he wanted to sell them.. He bought them on the Southside of Houston in a pawnshop for 300.. I told him Ill give him $600 and he gave me his number.. Has them on a 97 f150 with a 275 70 20 Tire lol

·
Boostaholic
5,129 Posts
I found a set local.. The 99/00 20's I askedthe guy if he wanted to sell them.. He bought them on the Southside of Houston in a pawnshop for 300.. I told him Ill give him $600 and he gave me his number.. Has them on a 97 f150 with a 275 70 20 Tire lol
you lucky son of a bitch

·
Registered
101 Posts
i dont see the 99-00 style rims on late model restoration...

maybe its just me but i only see the 01-02 style..?

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
i had a set from late model resto ordered and the guy called back and said they were given an ETA or 3-4 months or so. and that was about 2 weeks ago

·
Ford Certified Technician
5,194 Posts
i saw a mexican that had a set of the 99-00 20s on his freaking expedition with all the obligatory insane and retarded wings and body kit included....... I was freaking pissed and wanted to shoot myself!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
i saw a mexican that had a set of the 99-00 20s on his freaking expedition with all the obligatory insane and retarded wings and body kit included....... I was freaking pissed and wanted to shoot myself!
maybe u shoulda offered him some money
or told him ud get him a social security number for em :bolt

·
11 Second Club
15,062 Posts
maybe u shoulda offered him some money
or told him ud get him a social security number for em :bolt
Dude that's racist! I will have to let an admin know about this!

Hahaha jk! Should have offered him cash and a extra wing lol

·
Registered
880 Posts
i had a set from late model resto ordered and the guy called back and said they were given an ETA or 3-4 months or so. and that was about 2 weeks ago
That is correct. Hopefully they will get them to us sooner, but that's what the manufacturer has told us. Right now we have one set of silver 01-02 replicas in stock.

·
Hard Work, Clean Livin...
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It really doesnt matter which ones I get because mine is a 99. I think it would be kinda cool to keep the 99 look but with the 20's... If anyone has any used ones for sale let me know .... Thanks!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
11 Participants
Leeroy
Lightning Rodder
Join our Lightning Rodder community to discuss the supercharged Ford F150 SVT and Harley Davidson edition pickup.
Full Forum Listing