Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some reputable rebuilders, part suppliers.

It is time to have some work done on my M112...rotors stripped, ported, rebuild etc. I may do it all my self, but I'd like to find some kits for bearings, oils, etc.

Also how about gaskets, where are you guys getting gaskets for the intake to supercharger, supercharger to intercooler, etc?

Any sources for the bypass valve?

·
10 second street truck
11,823 Posts
Looking for some reputable rebuilders, part suppliers.

It is time to have some work done on my M112...rotors stripped, ported, rebuild etc. I may do it all my self, but I'd like to find some kits for bearings, oils, etc.

Also how about gaskets, where are you guys getting gaskets for the intake to supercharger, supercharger to intercooler, etc?

Any sources for the bypass valve?
The bypass valve is fairly easy to source. Amazon, ebay, the rebuilder of your choice.
If I were still running an eaton and needed work the only place I would send it is jokerz.

You can find him on facebook too if that's your thing.

Intake to supercharger can be had at any auto parts store or rock auto.
The gasket is misnamed. But you can tell by the shape which is which
fel-pro

Mahle

Supercharger to midplate is a metal gasket and designed to be re-used.

·
AntiSocial
21 BMW M550i xDrive, 18 Chevy Equinox LT 2.0T
921 Posts
Try Jon Bond Performance. F150 – Jon Bond Performance LLC I'd rather pay them double than give a single penny to VMP. Bond at least acknowledges and supports the Lightning. VMP does all sorts of stuff for the Cobra and the other Mustangs yet doesn't even acknowledge the Lightnings existence.

Reactions: gmtech
1 - 6 of 6 Posts