Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking all over the place for both the upper and lower OEM grilles for an 01 L and I can't find any anywhere. I couldn't post in the WTB section so I had to post in here. If anyone knows where I can find them or know's someone that has some and are looking to sell, any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
11,114 Posts
You cannot post in the classifieds until you have 50 posts on the forum. As if having 50 posts will magically transform you into a credible person, if you're not (not sayin you're a loser here. But if you were, having 50 posts would make you a winner! LOL).
So get busy and start posting. :p

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You cannot post in the classifieds until you have 50 posts on the forum. As if having 50 posts will magically transform you into a credible person, if you're not (not sayin you're a loser here. But if you were, having 50 posts would make you a winner! LOL).
So get busy and start posting. :p
Hahaha thats pretty funny, at least I know why now! Thanks for the info. I did check out Late Model Resto, I only saw the lower ones there, pretty expensive (but that seems to be the theme) and the descriptions of the grille was only Honeycomb so I wasn't sure if they had the straight bar style, I didn't try contacting them but I did find someone from the FB page that was provided above. Thanks guys!

·
formerly oicu812
854 Posts
I have an upper and lower set for 425

1 - 12 of 12 Posts