Lightning Rodder banner
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
8,501 Posts
I'm here sometimes. Never on FB. I'm not here all the time because A) L's with combustion engines are old, and the community has largely died down, and B) there's rarely anything new under the sun as it pertains to a L. Meaning everything has been discussed and a search will likely produce an answer to most Lightning related questions.

Still I like you guys and I still drive my L, and it's why I log on from time to time. This was an awesome forum. The best in its heyday. SVTP was just a constant dick swinging contest, full of insults, and arguments. LR was a place where you were generally treated with courtesy and respect, and not insulted for a question, or told to use a search simple because the topic had been discussed before. If the community here was still large, and the general BS area was popular instead of just the GEN2 L topics area then I would still be on here regularly. About the only forums I still frequent somewhat regularly are some gun forums.

Speaking of SVTP, anyone remember Lightning Larry? LOL

JJ

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Speaking of SVTP, anyone remember Lightning Larry? LOL

JJ
Yeah. I went on there about a year or so ago for the first time in years, just browsing around not even logged in, and I saw a thread where he had just died. I was like, "damn, RIP." I think it was the only thread I ended up leaving a comment in. I frequented SVTP for about 5-6 years when I had my Terminator and then my L, and stopped using it around 2013 and just stuck with LR as I no longer drove a Cobra, and was tried of all the drama over there. LL hit me with probably 7-8 bans while I was on there. It seemed like everyone would get banned on there sometimes by LL just to show everyone who ran the show on SVTP.

Reactions: Dusten

·
11 Second Club
15,112 Posts
SVTP Was cool that’s where I use to post from 07-09 some NLOC then Lightning Rodder just blew up

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I joined in Sept., 2004. Bought my '02 new; now at 53,000 miles. Will never sell it.

Reactions: cbxer55

·
Swede
865 Posts
Wow, i stumbled in here and logged on, remember a lot of names i see in this thread. Good times when i had the L !!!

Reactions: Dusten
61 - 68 of 68 Posts