Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My stock wheels have some minor issues that I would like to get repaired. I called the local mobile repair guy and he says he cant fix them. I am in central KY, anyone have a recommendation?

Attachments

· Registered
922 Posts
Go to a high end euro car dealership and talk to the service dept personel. They usually have the mobile units coming by on a regular basis. With there permission get a second opinion. Depends on how bad its bent. They pop upon ebay from time to time.

· Registered
259 Posts
I went through this in the spring with the wife's Escape. She NAILED a huge pot hole and bent the front AND rear wheels. Bent enough the tire went flat.

I took them to http://www.awrswheelrepair.com

That is the National Link.

It was pretty inexpensive since the outside was fine just the inside was bent. They did say the could refinish wheels there too.

I was amazed really, I thought I was going to have to shell out for new wheels but I was out the door for way less.

· Registered
2,159 Posts
Wheels America they are national. They should be able to fix that. The mobile guys can't weld and machine, only remove material and paint

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info. The local guy I talked to was an awrs representive but I think he just didnt want to do the work. He was very difficult to get in touch with and claimed he was very busy. Good problem to have for him I guess.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.