Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Christmas is around the corner so I thought this would be an interesting topic. Pitch Black is getting a new Nitrous bottle valve care of Santa and Denny at Racetested. How about you guys and gals, what's the L gonna get from the big Guy?

G

·
Mine got a lowering kit and a cover for the winter. I have some credit cards I wanna pay off next month, so this truck is getting nada from me until I get back from Cali in February.. (Yeah right I say that now :smt081)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Pitch Black said:
Christmas is around the corner so I thought this would be an interesting topic. Pitch Black is getting a new Nitrous bottle valve care of Santa and Denny at Racetested. How about you guys and gals, what's the L gonna get from the big Guy?

Looks like my truck when I put in new speakers. Oh yeah I had the entire dash out as well!

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Hopefully a cervini's wing (like the one Don's Bolt has...), custom exhaust (x-pipe w/ borla xr-1's).
I would love a Kenne Bell, but I need to score more brownie points w/santa for that to become a reality lol  [smilie=fingersx.gif] [smilie=laugh.gif]

·
Registered
367 Posts
Well for starters not alot just a built JDM motor, to sit on a stand until I blow the other one up.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Coal!! My truck pissed me off this year!!! [smilie=fingersx.gif]

On a real not, just dropped another G not at JDM right before JDM day. My truck is all nestled and snug for the winter and i think he's gotten enough. A new set of Nittos for the rear in the spring and that's it. I am done. Officially. [smilie=popcorn.gif]

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Come on tallimeca, I know something you wish you had for Christmas ???
A Time Slip from your "Best Ever ET" you ran this JDM day :sad:
(That sucks soooooooo bad that you got screwed, and didn't get one, or know the official ET) :smt010

Me, I figure I'm in CC hell and will never dig out, so I'm adding MUCHO MORE K's on top of
the MAJOR K's I already owe on them  :smt101

Ah what the hell, might as well get that Built Motor I always wanted  :smt102

Talked to Sal today, Trucks going to his shop by this weekend ................... :smt082

G

·
haha, I refuse to put anything for my truck on a credit card. I do however put a lot of other things on them, so either way I'm in debt. [smilie=laugh.gif]

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have a custom California Car cover on the way. They had to add a triangular addition to the cover to fit over the roll bar

·
Registered
190 Posts
DonsBolt said:
I have a custom California Car cover on the way. They had to add a triangular addition to the cover to fit over the roll bar
Mine got the same thing, except without the triangular addition...

It's a nice Noah custom fit cover which I just received yesterday. Took 3 1/2 weeks to get. From what I understand they don't make them up until they are ordered. I haven't put it on yet, need to wipe down the truck and use some Zaino detail spray to insure the paint is dust free... :smt023

G

·
I got a Noah cover also... I'm probably driving it most of the winter except when it snows, but I don't know if I'll ever come back from Cali when I go, so it might have to stay covered up for a while. [smilie=eek4.gif]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts