Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
broncobeater 04' L
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently driving a 2018 Mustang GT w/10 speed auto. Is absolutely nothing to cruise at close to 100 mph without even noticing it. Don't need a ticket/point on my record. Figure the costs of the tool to prevent this is roughly the fine associated with the alternative ticket. Let me know whatcha guys use nowadays. Thanks, Darrell (broncobeater)

·
AntiSocial
17 X3 35i, 18 Equinox LT 2.0T, 21 M550i -July production
792 Posts
I used to use a V1 also. But it had issues with all the radars and sensors and stuff in the BMW that caused it to false constantly, so I sold it. Don’t use anything now.

·
broncobeater 04' L
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had one awhile back, don't even recall the brand. Alot of false alarms to the point of not really believing any of them.. Hoping like most electronics that technology has helped that situation.

·
Registered
19 Posts
+ 3 for V1. Used it in an RSX Type S. No major issues with false alerts. Directional arrows are great for identifying direction of the threat. Secondary volume control to mute notifications down to. Had mine hardwired and the red light matched the red stock gauges in the car.

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
9,969 Posts
I've never had any radar detector. Lived in Oklahoma since 2002. Drive my vehicles like I stole them. One ticket, in 2014, hauling ass around my favorite curvy road in my Ranger with the Hellwig sway bars. Radar had nothing to do with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts