Lightning Rodder banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Monaro? Vauxhall with a Holden front end? L67 or LS1
The body is all stock vauxhall but it's badged original Holden badges..tuned ls1

·
AntiSocial
17 X3 35i, 18 Equinox LT 2.0T
822 Posts
Is that an automatic? Thats a unicorn. Most LS6s were 4 speeds.

·
Professional Lackey
409 Posts
My truck and my POS daily driver. The DD is a ‘10 Malibu 4 banger. Slow AF and for a 4 cylinder it doesn’t get the mileage I’d like it to. The motor is a bit under powered for as heavy as the car itself is. And yes, they’re both pretty much the same color.

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
10,227 Posts
Is that an automatic? Thats a unicorn. Most LS6s were 4 speeds.
Not only an automatic, but a two speed Powerglide. I believe they were the only ones with that style shifter. A friend had a Camaro years ago with that same set up.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Red is 96 Cobra TTB car
Blue is a built Turbo 4.6 W/FTBR IRS nicknamed "The Troll"
2006 Eleanor tribute is my Wife's baby
White 02 Explorer full bolt on 4.6 awd
98 GT40P 2wd built Explorer
04 Aviator with a blown head gasket Thinking Navi 5.4 swap

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Small world! Which track was that? Are you Pro Auto &/or NASA? Trying to figure out if that was my buddy Mike, my brother Rex or me (the other Mike) behind the wheel. We've all spent quality time with red. Our brother Steve wants your Red... He sold his 13 and wants an 05-09 like yours. Have a great weekend!

·
SVT Padawan
232 Posts
Small world! Which track was that? Are you Pro Auto &/or NASA? Trying to figure out if that was my buddy Mike, my brother Rex or me (the other Mike) behind the wheel. We've all spent quality time with red. Our brother Steve wants your Red... He sold his 13 and wants an 05-09 like yours. Have a great weekend!

I haven’t the slightest clue! You and I have been friends on Facebook for quite awhile (Josef Girouard) and I ripped that pic straight from your profile 😆

21 - 40 of 40 Posts