·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ben (Big) from F-150 has created some fine work
of Art over the years.

I love the Chrome L

But The Lightning Lightning is, (IMO) THEE MOST BEEEEAUTIFUL
BEAST I'VE EVER SEEN. I can only pray one day Mine will look like that.
(but only if it gets smashed :cry:

(when my puter crashed, I lost ALOT of Big's work)
But these 3 will give you an idea of his gift......

·
Registered
3 Posts
SlowSVT95 said:
I'm driving my dream Lightning. :D In time it'll look exactly how I want it to... But it's getting there, slowly. :cool:
exactly.......took me a while to find the one I wanted (and could afford) so it's perfect for me.

Mike

·
Registered
159 Posts
I love that black Lightning posted, and the one with lightning bolts all over it...

But hopefully, I'll have pics up of my dream Lightning in about two months. It's definitely going to be unique looking...just hope it's not too much. :shock:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I love :smt007 the Lightning with the lightning bolt paint job that truck is so beautiful, i would love to have a black L that looked like that

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Flames

here is the ultimate flame Lightning

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Mystic Chrome

Mystice Chrome Lighting

·
Registered
568 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Wikdsvt said:
its for sale on ebay right now
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=2494722024&category=6221

reminds me of my Dodge Avenger with a $10,000 Dupont CHromalusion Paint Job that was painted at Dupont in toronto. I lovd that car, but I drove it less than the lightning, (I put 4100 miles on the lightning this year)
DAMN I know the kid that owns this truck. I will say that 10 k for this truck is worth it. The paint job he paid over 5k for. He also has two others show trucks that all I can say is DAMN!!!!. I just thought I would say that I have seen touched and I know the guy that owns this truck, that is why I did not go witht the mystic paint on mine because I had seen it done already.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dream L..

I have a LONG list of mods that would complete my dream L.

If only I could photoshop all of them! LOL

1 - 12 of 12 Posts