Lightning Rodder banner
11001 - 11020 of 11030 Posts

· Registered
2002 Harley Davidson F-150
209 Posts
Clearanced the underside of the cab to fit the new fuel lines. Yes I sprayed undercoat on it after to keep it from rusting. Finished installing the HDCircuitry harness and started routing fuel lines. Went to 2 DW340 pumps using the factory fuel hat that I modified to have AN fittings. Hence making room under the cab.
Hood Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive exterior Rim
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Motor vehicle

· Registered
2,466 Posts
Cleaning up the engine bay a little bit, painted the firewall and headers. Cleaned up the timing cover and painted it all with high temp header paint. Gt 500 Oil pump&pick up and new water pump arrived along with full timing set. Taking time with the engine wire harness getting it all nice and clean.
Automotive exterior Gas Font Auto part Machine

Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Gas Automotive exhaust Automotive wheel system

Wood Gas Machine Metal Art

Plastic wrap Plastic Auto part Automotive exterior Transparency

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive exterior Mode of transport

· 10 second street truck
13,059 Posts
He said they would be fine for what I want. They are equal length tho. It’s just a street build. I’m not trying to get stupid with it Lol. it won’t ever see the track again.
So he didn't recommend them. He basically said they're good enough. Big difference.

If you had stock manifolds there's no way he tells you to buy shorties.

Long tubes aren't getting stupid with a build. They allow the engine the breathe, which means more power at a lower boost level and less engine stress.

· Registered
2,466 Posts
So he didn't recommend them. He basically said they're good enough. Big difference.

If you had stock manifolds there's no way he tells you to buy shorties.

Long tubes aren't getting stupid with a build. They allow the engine the breathe, which means more power at a lower boost level and less engine stress.
I never said he told me to get them. They were already on the the truck and he said I can keep them instead of spending unnecessary money on new ones. They work fine. I ran 11.98 with my stock block Eaton. Buy stupid I mean spending more money then I want too. Lol

11001 - 11020 of 11030 Posts