Lightning Rodder banner
10921 - 10933 of 10933 Posts

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
11,564 Posts
I started taking the front end apart yesterday to install the Mad Enterprises transmission cooler kit that's been holding down my garage floor for awhile. The plastic piece that goes around and between the headlights (fascia?) has been cracked for years. Going to take it to the body and paint shop that's half a mile away, and see if they can fix it for me. If not, I have a link to a place that sells a carbon fiber part.

PS. love the stupid new adds that pop up, and cover up a large portion of your post, so you can't see what you're typing.

Reactions: Boss Hoss

·
10 second street truck
12,799 Posts
I started taking the front end apart yesterday to install the Mad Enterprises transmission cooler kit that's been holding down my garage floor for awhile. The plastic piece that goes around and between the headlights (fascia?) has been cracked for years. Going to take it to the body and paint shop that's half a mile away, and see if they can fix it for me. If not, I have a link to a place that sells a carbon fiber part.

PS. love the stupid new adds that pop up, and cover up a large portion of your posst, so you can't see what you're typing.

I haven't seen that yet

·
Slevin
1,097 Posts
Left it at a friend's shop to make room while I pack to move.
Hes also going to look at the ac because it stopped working.

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
11,564 Posts
Got my CF Smooth Wiper Cowl, these things are beauties! I'll install them tomorrow.

View attachment 548844
How difficult is it to remove the wiper motors? That's the only reason I haven't bought a set. Really don't want to take them off.

·
Former Rowing Team.
04 Lightning
12,025 Posts
I'm at the point where I need to get my exhaust finished. It has open mids right now. I ordered a few sizes of sleeving to insolate wiring and lines under the truck from the headers/mids. I will split the sleeving and use stainless tie wraps to secure it. I do not have heat shields.

·
Registered
1999 Black svt lightning Build #459
19 Posts
I'm at the point where I need to get my exhaust finished. It has open mids right now. I ordered a few sizes of sleeving to insolate wiring and lines under the truck from the headers/mids. I will split the sleeving and use stainless tie wraps to secure it. I do not have heat shields.
Awesome, and yes i had to replace my tranmission harness for that reason got heat damage from exhaust

10921 - 10933 of 10933 Posts