·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,757 Posts
took ‘er for a ride

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
Turned her up to 21#, blew the tires off once the boost kicked in, hit 7100 rpm, and sent a log to Korn. Targeting 23-24 # boost. Only at 10* timing right now. I should have went TT years ago....

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Turned her up to 21#, blew the tires off once the boost kicked in, hit 7100 rpm, and sent a log to Korn. Targeting 23-24 # boost. Only at 10* timing right now. I should have went TT years ago....

That’s impressive!!! When does it really start pulling, mid-range or higher RPMs?

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
That’s impressive!!! When does it really start pulling, mid-range or higher RPMs?
Mid-range. Once they start spooling boost goes up FAST. I'll also hit 15# at mid throttle up a hill, turbos like to be loaded.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Got another quote for a built motor and was told 12k!

Waiting on one more quote then hopefully I can pay for it.
Why not an MMR LB for $9k. Are they no good?

·
Former Rowing Team.
04 Lightning
12,009 Posts
We are back from vacation in MS. The truck's nearly ready to crank and finish tuning. I just need to run the 10an line to under the rear of the cab and mount the china catch cans. Then she's getting a for sale sign. If it doesnt sell (I dont think it will) by the time the body shop can repaint it, it's getting repainted, cowl hood and a much higher list price. The new 400z's are looking mighty nice.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Just installed front drilled and slotted rotors, calipers, and pads. All new hub bearings, etc. Got the rotors cheap ($84/set). Have a mechanic who did all the work for $75! At that price, why would I install them myself? Appears he did a fine job.

·
10 second street truck
12,718 Posts
Just installed front drilled and slotted rotors, calipers, and pads. All new hub bearings, etc. Got the rotors cheap ($84/set). Have a mechanic who did all the work for $75! At that price, why would I install them myself? Appears he did a fine job.

Cheap drilled rotors....
Should we start a poll on miles till they crack?

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
11,545 Posts
The neighborhood Karen came over, Do you have to run this on a Saturday. 🖕🖕🖕
Just for you, Karen, I'll run it every day from this day forth.

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
11,545 Posts
Cheap drilled rotors....
Should we start a poll on miles till they crack?
And just how, exactly, do you know that they're cheap? You have ESP or something? Maybe, just maybe, he bought qual-e-tee parts.

10881 - 10900 of 10917 Posts