Lightning Rodder banner
10781 - 10800 of 10845 Posts

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Hope that was for an aluminum block :oops:
Doubt it. Thats prolly for a normal iron block and ported stock heads with a cam. JDM thinks his stuff is oh so great. Just from what ive read on here and the way he has acted in the past i wont spend a dime with him ever.

·
11 Second Club
15,103 Posts
You could always look into TKM Performance
Or reaching out locally for a build. I would refer you to Modular Head Shop but I don’t think he’s taking on any engine builds atm.
Got a couple guys here locally that build them but I haven’t really reached out to them.

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,747 Posts
I asked for a quote from one of the best machine shops out there for a long block assembled by them. $18,600 for a sleeved iron block, TF heads, all the best internals. Built strong.

Reactions: Certified Drunk

·
Stiffler's guinea pig
6,747 Posts
Put the JC cover on with ARP hardware. Looked at the CF tailgate and measured for the cups. Sent Eric a WOT log. View attachment 547991
I wish they would make a cf piece for that, instead of having to reinstall the metal there. That would free up a lot more additional weight.

·
Pilsung
479 Posts
I wish they would make a cf piece for that, instead of having to reinstall the metal there. That would free up a lot more additional weight.
Agreed and trying to figure out how to mount the cups. Rivnuts is the plan.

That cover from JC is sweet.
👍👍👍
Yeah man I think it turned out nice. The studs helped align it super easy. Thanks

10781 - 10800 of 10845 Posts