Lightning Rodder banner
10581 - 10600 of 10641 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Got my new cc buttons installed and put my new steering wheel in the truck tonight. Turned out awesome i think, works great with my paint matched parts. 1 more thing done and marked off the list for dream truck! Heres some installed pics.
Car Vehicle Speedometer Motor vehicle Gear shift

Car Vehicle Speedometer Motor vehicle Gear shift

Car Vehicle Gear shift Speedometer Motor vehicle

Speedometer Gear shift Vehicle Car Radio

·
Registered
582 Posts
Yep, the outer edge of the axle hub has to be turned down so the rotor hats are able to slide in all the way.
Not enough material on the Aerospace hubs to turn them down by how much you have to turn down the axles? Basically, going the other way.

·
Carbon Fiber Addict
12,823 Posts
Not enough material on the Aerospace hubs to turn them down by how much you have to turn down the axles? Basically, going the other way.
Not enough material on the Aerospace rotor hats. You have to pull the axles anyways to install the mounting brackets, takes like 30mins. Hardest part is finding a good machine shop to do the work.

·
Slevin
1,054 Posts
Finished up my exhaust, finally. The sound.... isn't much quieter than it was before, if at all, ( I added some race bullet resonators) but it is raised enough to not sit on the X brace or the traction bars.

Still waiting on my shocks

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Agree! They look awesome. I put them on my DSG and wonder why I didn't do it sooner.
What grill where you running before? I'm thinking of buying the honeycomb to switch it up!

·
Registered
447 Posts
What grill where you running before? I'm thinking of buying the honeycomb to switch it up!
I was running the stock 04 and also the Harley grill. Both great in their own way. But then I added honeycomb top and bottom in satin black. Was never really drawn to that style, but love it now!

10581 - 10600 of 10641 Posts