·
Registered
285 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
How was the install!?

Looks good! 👍
After i figured everything out it wasnt to bad. I took a couple of bolts out of the upper control arm to get it loose so i didnt have to mess with my alighnment bolts or the turn buckles on the UCA. Dropped it down and got the springs and shocks out and the cup they sit in(that was the worst part, imo). Then put the top of the coil over in loosely used jack to bring the lower back up slid the bolt through all the aluminum spacers/shims that keep it centered in the LCA. Lined everything up, tightened everything and that was pretty much it. Just wished i would have realized what i did with the height of them before i put the tirea on and set it on the ground. Lol. The top of my radiator was belt high..... i was like hmm that seems reallllllly low for some reason. Lol. Kinda had a clue when my jack skimmed my heat exchanger(my front bumper is off right now. Lol. So it waaaay low. 15 inches from center of cap to fender.

Reactions: blackbeauty7

·
Registered
970 Posts
Got my coilovers adjusted up where they sld be. Back to about 16.75 inches from center cap to fender. Also snapped a pic of my new bolts for my IAC and my new fittings to route the hose around the back of the blower instead of over across the top of the snout. Looks better in my opinion. Now if i can just get all the dust off of it. Lol🙄

·
Registered
1,081 Posts

·
Pilsung
433 Posts
It was my understanding that the JLP air boxes were one of the better ones, but if you can isolate the intake air from the engine bay temps...That would be your best bet.
Agreed 👍🏻

@P_Franko03 I vote use the air box. You have one hell of a build going on there! Looks badass! Great job
Thanks Brother and for your help with the build 👍🏻

·
Registered
4,784 Posts
Dropped in the engine. Going to start the turbo fab work soon

·
Slevin
1,008 Posts
Fixed the damn brake warning light that had been on for two years. (No it didn't burn out)

Planned my exhaust redo to get it off the long bars and give clearance for the x brace I just picked up.

Reactions: Boss Hoss

·
Registered
558 Posts
Worked on her all weekend. Installed ARB. Fixed pinion angle. Flipped right side shock bracket & new shocks. Readjusted long bars. New rubber. Almost ready for spookfest 2.0! View attachment 543904
How far away is your left car lift column away from your wall? It almost looks like it's touching the wall. I was also told to stay away from putting a column near a concrete seam or saw cut. Looks like your right column is over the saw cut. Lastly, what car lift do you have?

·
Registered
218 Posts
How far away is your left car lift column away from your wall? It almost looks like it's touching the wall. I was also told to stay away from putting a column near a concrete seam or saw cut. Looks like your right column is over the saw cut. Lastly, what car lift do you have?
It’s an old forward lift. It’s from the early 2000s and still works like a champ. Lift is set about 6-8” from the wall. Hard to tell from the Picture. Not ideal but gets the job done. Been that way for 5 years.

·
11.42 @119.87 Stock Block
2,978 Posts
Truck Doctor where did you purchase the ARB and can I get a pic of the mounting cant tell if it is attached to that crossbar from your 6 point

·
11.42 @119.87 Stock Block
2,978 Posts
Dockter thanks I bet I could just weld that to frame might even make it stronger I am going to give it a shot. Now does anyone need their chimney fixed ha ha and what length did you order

Reactions: Boss Hoss
10241 - 10260 of 10301 Posts