Lightning Rodder banner

9501 - 9517 of 9517 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Got all my parts back from powder coating... Have all the gaskets I need.. waiting on some hose kits from Tim @ hosehustler and a pretty nice looking 97 fuel rail! Just have to buy a regulator and gauge and we'll be oh so close to putting this thing together!! Just in time to put it in storage 😂😂😟

200 amp powermaster alternator (case powder coated)

JC customs billet lid for intercooler

Just changed spark plugs as well.. probably the easiest plug change I'll ever do on the truck😂😂 unless motor is out. Plugs that came out look pretty good.

Happy with the colour combo I went with. Valve covers should stand out nicely!

Attachments

·
11 second street truck
10,535 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Got all my parts back from powder coating... Have all the gaskets I need.. waiting on some hose kits from Tim @ hosehustler and a pretty nice looking 97 fuel rail! Just have to buy a regulator and gauge and we'll be oh so close to putting this thing together!! Just in time to put it in storage

200 amp powermaster alternator (case powder coated)

JC customs billet lid for intercooler

Just changed spark plugs as well.. probably the easiest plug change I'll ever do on the truck unless motor is out. Plugs that came out look pretty good.

Happy with the colour combo I went with. Valve covers should stand out nicely!
Looks really good. Nice work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
11 second street truck
10,535 Posts
Stacked more shit on it...

·
11 second street truck
10,535 Posts
My daughter plays softball year round.

Reactions: B4Thunder03

·
Registered
887 Posts
My daughter plays softball year round.
I remember doing bar league softball, but then that whole family responsibilities thing kicked in...

·
11 second street truck
10,535 Posts
I remember doing bar league softball, but then that whole family responsibilities thing kicked in...
I can feel that. She plays little league and select travel ball. She also plays select basketball from oct-mar

Reactions: B4Thunder03

·
Registered
193 Posts
Sorry to butt into your conversation Dusten.

Dropping by to say I moved the L to cutt grass...That's all
I’m doing that tomorrow 😂😂

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
10,227 Posts
As some know, I've had a lot of trouble with the blower drive shaft of my Magnum Powers blower. Did two home repairs, both of which lasted about six months. Turned it over to a friend with a machine shop locally. They drilled three 5/16s holes through the coupler ring and the shaft, and installed three 5/16s threaded pins through both. Somehow, I have a feeling this fix will last. Last ditch, they told me they could easily manufacture a new drive shaft for the blower. They have full CNC capability.

So hopefully, I can put the snout back on one last time and not have to take it off again, ever! RIGHT!! LMAO!!

9501 - 9517 of 9517 Posts