Lightning Rodder banner

9341 - 9360 of 9451 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Towed it to a local shop after it ejected another spark plug.
Now I need to work on convincing the Wife to let me keep it.
Three ejected plugs and a blown transmission in less than a year on my daily driver has pushed her to the limit...

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
258 Posts
Where did you get that from? I've been wanting one for my grill for years.
I purchased mine on eBay for less than $15. Comes with the adhesive be backing. Held up to daily driving and hundreds of car washes.
Search for part number "M-1447-SVT"

·
Registered
58 Posts
I got it of ebay for $8. It is a fender applique for a Contour SVT. Wasn't even sure there were svt contours but sure enough. I'm going to attach it to a small black, backing plate with 2 1.5" studs on the back. I'll post a pic. if it comes out good. If not i'll just deny I ever tried it. The letters are all adhesive backed. i liked the look of the red "T". other letters are chrome.

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Towed it to a local shop after it ejected another spark plug.
Now I need to work on convincing the Wife to let me keep it.
Three ejected plugs and a blown transmission in less than a year on my daily driver has pushed her to the limit...

[ /QUOTE]
Man thats harsh! Sometimes even the coolest of rides become money pits. I had a nice 72 Mach1,351c,4sp/hurst shifter,ram air and a3.91 trac loc. Just couldn't afford her upkeep. Upside was it meant more time with my 69 Cougar driver. Sold both cars got the truck and up $1200. Stay with 'em both wife & truck they'll come around.

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
10,157 Posts
I got it of ebay for $8. It is a fender applique for a Contour SVT. Wasn't even sure there were svt contours but sure enough. I'm going to attach it to a small black, backing plate with 2 1.5" studs on the back. I'll post a pic. if it comes out good. If not i'll just deny I ever tried it. The letters are all adhesive backed. i liked the look of the red "T". other letters are chrome.
Slick man. I'll have to look for one. Like that.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Congratulations!! Ohh the good ol’ days!

·
Converted
110 Posts
Installed a Vibrant single piece drain flange. The old AN fitting started to leak which should have used an ORB instead of NPT. Glad there's a Summit Racing warehouse 40 minutes away

9341 - 9360 of 9451 Posts