Lightning Rodder banner

9161 - 9180 of 9229 Posts

·
local painter
2,865 Posts

Now, that we are to stay home..., Finding stuff to do that have been waiting years to do.
I wouldn’t mind a couple weeks off. they’re telling me that my work trade is “essential” so no time off unless I’m sickly. ??‍♂ This is BS...

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
View attachment 537909

I wouldn’t mind a couple weeks off. they’re telling me that my work trade is “essential” so no time off unless I’m sickly. This is BS...
Well, sounds like my shop will be staying open once things get shut down up here. Currently just bars/restaurants are closed up. Not sure how much business we will have as it's been very slow already. I assume bump shops are too.

·
local painter
2,865 Posts
Well, sounds like my shop will be staying open once things get shut down up here. Currently just bars/restaurants are closed up. Not sure how much business we will have as it's been very slow already. I assume bump shops are too.
We have been busy from all the weather. Im not complaining. I feel blessed to be honest. Evidently we are relevant to maintaining infrastructure or somthing... whatever it is I’ll take it. I’ve been making an effort to shop local mom and pop buisness that are still open because those folks are the backbone and need all the help they can get right now.
Fortunately folks will always need a wheel. And need people to make them turn.

·
Slevin
945 Posts
Still using it to hold some left over bricks and wood from projects around the house.

One of these days I'll stop being lazy and do something besides drive it

·
Registered
819 Posts
We have been busy from all the weather. Im not complaining. I feel blessed to be honest. Evidently we are relevant to maintaining infrastructure or somthing... whatever it is I’ll take it. I’ve been making an effort to shop local mom and pop buisness that are still open because those folks are the backbone and need all the help they can get right now.
Fortunately folks will always need a wheel. And need people to make them turn.
Same here! Very grateful that my job is essential and I’ve been doing the same to all the local mom and pop places in the town nearby. You’re not going to hear about me giving a $1,000 tip to anyone (at least not yet), but I’ve definitely been trying to help out a lot of the locals that Ive known for years.
I would hope someone would do the same for me if the tables were turned.

·
11 second street truck
10,335 Posts
Congrats

I ordered new cams
picked up some parts from ford
ordered more parts because my dealer sucks dick

·
local painter
2,865 Posts
ordered more parts because my dealer sucks dick
my dealer doesn’t even give me a reach around or use lube so your lucky to get full service ?

·
local painter
2,865 Posts
Scrolled across this random old pic today.
6740B441-3CE2-41DC-B035-23EB165D5112.jpeg

·
Wile E. Coyote, Super Genius!
9,778 Posts
Installed the HIDs I bought from Mike (blowerwhore) and got them working. Thanks to mike for helping me figure out how to get them to work. Have to plug the factory plug in backwards, so the locking tab doesn't work. I was like, wtf is wrong with these bloody things. Plugged a factory bulb in and it worked, yet the HIDs wouldn't. Swapped some texts with Mike, figured it out. They are bright blue sumbucks.

I'll post pics tomorrow.

Edited to add pics.

Attachments

·
2.9 Whipple E85R A1 Transmission
10,774 Posts
Got some billet timing chain arms from Shelby Mike. Damn, these are nice. too bad nobody will ever see them once installed.
I'll get these installed this weekend along with some new timing chains, billet sprocket and some Boundary billet oil pump gears.
Painted up some more valve covers, this time I'm going to install them and not sell them.

9161 - 9180 of 9229 Posts