Lightning Rodder banner

8901 - 8920 of 8951 Posts

·
11 second street truck
10,041 Posts
Started building a parts list for the new build and started setting goal dates for purchases. Bitch is gonna be a whole new truck

·
11 second street truck
10,041 Posts
What's the plan, more details...
Big brakes(coming in January)
Moar low(hangers/spindles/c notch)
Sm 20s with 305/35's on all corners
6 speed swap

The drop wheels and tires will come after I make a pass in the spring. I want a 10 second slip.

·
11 second street truck
10,041 Posts
The only question on brakes is if I get 14" brakes am I going to regret not getting 15" brakes

·
Registered
489 Posts
Walked by it, looked at sadly..... between new born and a new heat/ac unit....for the house. i wont get to play with the L or spend much money on it for a while.😫😫😫😫 lol 🙄🙄🙄

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
The only question on brakes is if I get 14" brakes am I going to regret not getting 15" brakes
What brakes are you looking at Dusten? I had the same dilemma and ended-up going with the 15" kit from Todd at TCE as they should easily clear the 20" wheels. I looked at the 16" kit also but didn't like the fact that it's mostly for 'show' with limited pad choices, etc. and I also didn't like the fact that the calipers would no longer match the rear calipers as I'm pretty OCD about stupid crap like that.

·
11 second street truck
10,041 Posts
What brakes are you looking at Dusten? I had the same dilemma and ended-up going with the 15" kit from Todd at TCE as they should easily clear the 20" wheels. I looked at the 16" kit also but didn't like the fact that it's mostly for 'show' with limited pad choices, etc. and I also didn't like the fact that the calipers would no longer match the rear calipers as I'm pretty OCD about stupid crap like that.
I'm getting Todd's 15" kit. Buying them in january

·
11 second street truck
10,041 Posts
Put in a new battery. Old one was almost 8 years old. Threw in an agm from Northstar. It's got all the power now.

Put in the 4" upper and swapped back to my pump gas tune. Threw in 15 gallons of 92 after draining the e85 out.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Its got pleanty of wax. 👍👍👍 also 2 coats of blackfire afpp. Its in good shape. Just a bit dusty at the moment. Lol.

·
11 second street truck
10,041 Posts
Sir,
Outstanding ! Not to long ago you were thinking about selling the L. Now look at cha..."Whole new truck". Knock'em in the head Dusten !

Keith
Well when you're wife fucks your friends and leaves you, you need something...

·
Registered
489 Posts
Well when you're wife fucks your friends and leaves you, you need something...
Sounds like u need to get new friends

·
11 second street truck
10,041 Posts
Sir,
That should have read "deceased" wife and in comma friends ! Damn Dusten, if you ain't gettin' the shit end of the stick here lately. Never, never, never give up!!

Keith
In the last 100ish days I retired, moved across the country, got left by my wife, lost my mom and got a new job. It's been hectic.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Got my trackhawk rotors! Stock front 4x4 rotor pictured below.

8901 - 8920 of 8951 Posts