Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody that owns these seat covers ever had any problems with wear? I saw some on a mustang and man they were faded pretty bad. Now I don't know how old they were or if the guy used the cleaning/preservative stuff on them but they looked pretty bad. Has anybody noticed this with there covers?

I'm most likely going to be ordering mine today from the Wet Okole website. Are there any other places to get these cheaper?

Steve

·
Registered
367 Posts
Sorry, I have not used or tried adn seat covers but if you post the link I would be interested in looking at them also.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I dont know about you guys, but I like our original seats. Why would I want to cover them up??? Now some people say "To keep the seats from wearing down" Maybe I will buy some covers WHEN MY SEATS GET WORN, but for now I will enjoy the leather. IMO

Then again, when my seats do wear down, I will probably have them done in all leather......................... :cool:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Avalanche here's the link www.wetokole.com The covers are made out of wet suit material. I just want some darker colored covering for my seats. Don't get me wrong I like the suede leather of my seats but I wouldn't mind preserving them either (better resale value IMO). I'll be getting the standard covers with the black surround and charcoal grey in the middle. I'm not sure if I want a "SVT" or "Lightning" logo on the top part of the cover yet. Most people tend to get the light grey in the middle but they stain to easily and I don't like the light look.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I just ordered a set for my jeep. The quality is top notch, and they look AWSOME!!!! The company really puts pride in thier work too. I tried to choose colors that would blend in my green/tan jeep. They contacted me and said they didn't think those colors would really look good together, so I ordered black background, tan insert, and tan piping, as per thier advice, and I couldn't be more happy. I would order from them in a heartbeat. (I can't speak of the longevity though, I just got them, and my jeep is sitting in a garage in Botson, while I sit on a ship in Baltimore...dohh!)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Now can I buy just the center consol covers???? Anyone know?????

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I broke down and ordered a set yesterday :D I got the black outside (you have not choice but black), charcoal grey inside (the pics above are of light grey), with a light gray "Lightning" logo (I want that subtle logo look). I'll post pics as soon as they arrive and I put them on. It takes about two to four weeks for these to be made and delivered so it will be some time before I get some pics up.

And no, I don't believe you can just get the center console cover. Unless you buy it from a private party that has one for sale (or on ebay).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts