Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got in the truck yesterday, let it warm up and headed out to get it ceramic coated. About 3 miles down the road I came to a complete stop to turn left but when I pushed on the gas to go, it felt like I was in a higher gear, had no torque and took a bit to get up to speed. I noticed my overdrive off light was flashing about half a mile later. Pulled over, turned truck off, back on, o/d off still flashing but now I have a check engine light. Plugged in my sct and came up with a laundry list of codes:

P:

Truck has a built motor, 2.6 kb, 1k injectors, unsure if built transmission or not but has a shift kit. I dont really beat on it too often. Going to have to take this into a shop but if it were you would you go into a transmission shop or ford dealership. I dont really have any lightning performance shops around me and as stated above, dont even know if this thing has anything other than the shift kit thats aftermarket or not

·
Registered
57 Posts
i got these codes when a trans connector wasnt tightened all the way. complete pain in the ass to figure out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts