Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

local painter
Discussion Starter #1
Girl Power :bigtu 馃憤馃徎馃弫馃弳
Brittany Force and her team weren鈥檛 horsing around at Maple Grove Raceway in the heart of Amish country at the 35th annual Mopar Express Lane NHRA Nationals presented by Pennzoil when they set a new national Top Fuel elapsed time record on Saturday.

Ron Capps (Funny Car), Erica Enders (Pro Stock) and Angelle Sampey (Pro Stock Motorcycle) are also No. 1 qualifiers in their respective categories at the 19th event of the 2019 season.

quickest pass in NHRA Top Fuel history with a 3.623!

local painter
Discussion Starter #2
Just sayin...

local painter
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
You aren鈥檛 kidding about Amish country. I live 20 mins from Maple Grove. I see horse and buggy everyday on my commute to work

Would be nice to live that close to a good track. I have a 1/8th mile track an hour away. And Gateway in StLouis is 2 hours.

Registered
Girl Power :bigtu 馃憤馃徎馃弫馃弳
Brittany Force and her team weren鈥檛 horsing around at Maple Grove Raceway in the heart of Amish country at the 35th annual Mopar Express Lane NHRA Nationals presented by Pennzoil when they set a new national Top Fuel elapsed time record on Saturday.

Ron Capps (Funny Car), Erica Enders (Pro Stock) and Angelle Sampey (Pro Stock Motorcycle) are also No. 1 qualifiers in their respective categories at the 19th event of the 2019 season.

quickest pass in NHRA Top Fuel history with a 3.623!

View attachment 535568
Sir,
Kinda easy on the eyes ain't she?

Keith

local painter
Discussion Starter #13
Sir,
Kinda easy on the eyes ain't she?

Keith
Well sir. She鈥檚 most definitely talented. Someone young ladies (and all racers) can look up to. A chip off the old block she is. I can only hope my daughters have the determination and drive women such as she has. 馃嵒

local painter
Discussion Starter #14
New record 馃憦馃徎

1 - 14 of 14 Posts