Lightning Rodder banner

221 - 240 of 252 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Everyone! I'm the owner of a 2001 black L. K&N intake and bassani SS from manifolds back. 20 inch replica wheels and SSBC big brakes up front. 170k miles but well kept. I'm interested in doing a major change to the truck. From street truck to urban assault vehicle if you will, raptorish... anyone in support here?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Hello Everyone! I'm the owner of a 2001 black L. K&N intake and bassani SS from manifolds back. 20 inch replica wheels and SSBC big brakes up front. 170k miles but well kept. I'm interested in doing a major change to the truck. From street truck to urban assault vehicle if you will, raptorish... anyone in support here?
Interesting. Not sure about that :ahhhh

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey everyone. Finally pulled the trigger and bought an 02 Lightning. Still a bit raw to the knowledge on them, but was an old school gear-head back in the eighties. Clean Truck with very low miles. Not looking to do much right now, but looking for general knowledge to better understand the sweet creature I now own. Currently in the Kansas City area.

·
Registered
49 Posts
New Slow Truck In SWFL

Hey guys,
I'm Dalton, 19 years old and I'm in SWFL. I have a 2001 extended cab f150 that is my project truck. My dad bought it in 2001 and he passed it on to me when I turned 16. I have a lightning rear end in it, and I have a block on the side I plan on building. Currently she is all ripped apart and I am workin on resealing the current motor and having a new cooling system set up and ready for the blower motor. I have been on here a lot, but I finally decided to make an account because this place has helped me way too much!!:rockon_ford

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just Joined

Just joined the forum. I got mine a few months ago. an '04 Cobalt Blue with 55K and I love it. Have wanted one since '01.

Wayne

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got a Lightning

Just bought an '02 Lightning w 116k miles earlier today. I had a smile on my face the whole 3 hour ride home!

-Kyle

·
local painter
2,591 Posts
Just bought an '02 Lightning w 116k miles earlier today. I had a smile on my face the whole 3 hour ride home!

-Kyle
Welcome to LR! :bigtu

·
Registered
32 Posts
Jus got a 02 , silver , modded quite a bit , was a US truck , Ft Lauderdale Fl , will try to figure out how to post pics soon !

·
local painter
2,591 Posts
Jus got a 02 , silver , modded quite a bit , was a US truck , Ft Lauderdale Fl , will try to figure out how to post pics soon !

Welcome to LR!:bigtu

·
Registered
11 Posts
I recently got a silver 02' with roughly 119k miles. Has a new 2.76 upper, Bassani catback, JLT intake. The truck is so f#*king fun to drive!!!! Seems like a great community to be apart of!

·
local painter
2,591 Posts
I recently got a silver 02' with roughly 119k miles. Has a new 2.76 upper, Bassani catback, JLT intake. The truck is so f#*king fun to drive!!!! Seems like a great community to be apart of!
Welcome to LR!:bigtu

·
local painter
2,591 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Non-lightning guy, building a 5.4 swapped turbo 99 F150 single cab shortbed, just here to learn what works and what don't!

Been apart of Turbo Ford 2.3 Lima crowd

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello guys my name is Adrian I live in Phoenix,AZ I own a 2001 L and a 2003 HD Shamu . Happy to be on here with the rest of you and hopefully can meet some locals trying to make my HD a little faster than stock maybe you guys can help me with that thanks

221 - 240 of 252 Posts