Lightning Rodder banner

1 - 20 of 252 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the introductions section, turning lurkers into posters guaranteed [smilie=fingersx.gif] :D lol  [smilie=laugh.gif]

This section is for all of our new members that wish to introduce themselves to the all of our existing board members and to allow for us to welcome you to LightningRodder.com!

Please don't be scared, post an introduction of yourself so we can all get to know you!

Welcome to the site  [smilie=wavey.gif]

-Chris
(Site Admin)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Found this site via a post on the NLOC site.  See some good info.

Live in Springfield, MO.
Work in Healthcare, a Physical Therapist.
Have a 2001 White Lightning.
Mods: Not many, pretty much stock.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jeffs01L said:
Found this site via a post on the NLOC site. See some good info.

Live in Springfield, MO.
Work in Healthcare, a Physical Therapist.
Have a 2001 White Lightning.
Mods: Not many, pretty much stock.

Jeff

Welcome to the site Jeff :)

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks and welcome to LR! We hope you enjoy it :) [smilie=fingersx.gif] :D

·
Boost Freak!!!!!!!!
5,887 Posts
Someone at SVT Preformance told me about the site. Looks like it will be a good one

·
Registered
6 Posts
Waaasup everybody! the name is LIZARD, from round rock tx. I've checking out the site for a coulpe of days. I got one word (AWSOME). I have an 03 HD black. I just got the truck and already lowered it 2in from the rear and a JLP kit. So hello to everybody again

·
Premium Member
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey welcome to the site Lizard, you have another fellow Tx bro in the house, your friendly Admin! :D

·
Registered
786 Posts
Hello...

Just introducing myself to everyone. I drive an 02 DSG HD that is mostly stock (thats about to change). I live in Greenville SC, drive a truck about 300 miles a night so I get to see most of the HD / Lightning trucks that go up for sale in the area. I hope to attend some of the GTG now that my son is here and I can leave my wife by herself. I followed DBL G and a few others over here from the NHTOC. Looking forward to a new home...

Sean

·
Registered
17,565 Posts
Welcome aboard Sean...glad to have ya aboard... [smilie=3g

·
Registered
236 Posts
hey there this is jack from so florida took some time to locate site so here i am have stock black 03 w/40,000 miles of dyno time glad to be here

·
640 RWHP - 722 RWTQ
1,120 Posts
I am Chris From San Antonio, TEXAS..

I came via NLOC.. I wont be going back over there.....

I have an 01 L

1 - 20 of 252 Posts