Lightning Rodder banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Family :smt041 . I think these guys got their heads screwd on the right way. Enjoy and put your two cents in to help out us youngsters!!!!! [smilie=laugh.gif]

·
Registered
20 Posts
thanks brent . youngsters :roll:
if you want go ahead and post up the vids before and after boom.or should i say clunk clunk .

ken

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am working on it right now damn old people.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well damn it I was going to have to cut it up because it was so damn large and I wanted everyone to be able to watch it I am thinking of the dialup guy here.

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
LOVE THE WHINE :smt026

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKING VID'S , WOO HOO

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Good Runs

Both were good runs by rob and Ken [smilie=bow.gif]

·
Registered
20 Posts
Re: Good Runs

99BlackBeast said:
Both were good runs by rob and Ken [smilie=bow.gif]
thank you . rob is a great guy and i'm sure some of the runs he made will always be remembered ,as one of if not the fastest lightning gen2 around the dfw area .

ken

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Welcome

Hey ken have not seen you at the Home Depot In Roanoke latley, but anyways welcome

·
Registered
20 Posts
Re: Welcome

99BlackBeast said:
Hey ken have not seen you at the Home Depot In Roanoke latley, but anyways welcome
been to busy trying to put my truck back together . :smt010 i was down all last week when my back acted up again , so i'm a little behind . hope to see you soon .

ken

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Good luck getting it runnig again

I just put my truck back togather as well, had the blower ported and had a down time of 10 days.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Re: Good luck getting it runnig again

99BlackBeast said:
I just put my truck back togather as well, had the blower ported and had a down time of 10 days.

i think mine's is a little more work. just gotta figure out how to fill the holes ;)

ken

1 - 18 of 18 Posts