13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chris said:
We have two introductions today!

:
Welcome Tim @ Chikenears as a Supporting Vendor of LightningRodder.com

AND...

:

Also Welcome JJ @ WMS as a Site Supporter!
WOO HOO [smilie=wavey.gif]  :smt026  :smt023

WELCOME TIM AND CHIKENEARS
your not still mad at me for stealing all your pic's and info are you Tim  :smt040

And Welcome JJ and WOODBINE MOTORSPORTS

I want to personally thank both of you for believing in us   [smilie=bow.gif]
We don't get a dime for the unlimited hours of work we put into this wondereful place,
and God knows we lay out a lot more than we may ever take in, but it's not about the
money, it's about the People, (the Community). I think it's safe to say we're all here for one main reason, WE'RE ALL FRIGGING SUPERCHARGED CRAZY   [smilie=laugh.gif]
OR SOMETHING  :smt017

To become a Supporting Vendor here like Denny, Terry, Sal, + Tim, or in JJ's case say
hey I like what I see here, and I want to support this Site in a differant way,
is just re-enforcing that we are all here FOR THE SAME REASON.

And like Chris + I, the people that Support Lightning Rodder are laying out money not knowing if they'll re-coop their investment (THEY FRIGGING BETTER, GET OUT YOU CC's EVERYONE, he he he). WE ARE ALL here to have fun, learn more about our vehicles, make them go faster, and be safer doing it. AND ALL AS ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY.

Much Wealth Luck and Happiness TO ALL in 05.

I FRIGGING LOVE ALL YOU GUYS + LA

oh btw, I put this here too Chris, because I didn't even know we had an announcement section, who the hell ever checks that place out hehehehehehehehehe...............

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have a few things from him, great customer service......

·
Registered
145 Posts

Welcome Tim ... Great to have you here at Lightningrodder .. we continue to to get the best of the best

Good job to all .. Woooo Hooooo to Rob

·
Project Dirty Dog
6,747 Posts
Blingin tim on board :cheers:

·
Registered
454 Posts
Welcome Tim and JJ !

Glad to see the support.
I have lots of of Chikenear's Bling in my engine bay too as well as a bedrug in the back.
[smilie=laugh.gif] [smilie=laugh.gif]

·
Registered
367 Posts
Welcome and remeber if your are not having fun then it is work!!!

·
Premium Member
13,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Chickenears said:
Gregg Evans said:
Well, I'm planning on joining the SV club also!  Just need to know how much and where.

G
For you, that will be ONE MEEEEEEEELION DOLLA'S :smt119 [smilie=werd.gif]

Email Chris, he's DA MAN! 

[email protected]
Ya Tim dropped me like a bad cold  :sad:
He won't even answer my e-mails anymore :LOL

Gregg, don't know if you posted this before or after (sorry, I've been soooooo sick lately, I couldn't tell you what day it is, or what happen this last week)  :sad:

For those that don't know, Gregg and Charles are supporting the site Thats why you now see 
next to Gregg and Charles.

And since Chicken Man sells your Products Gregg, (as well as Sal and PSP selling Magnum Powers for Charles) and both of them are full fledge Vendors here, (and you two are now Site Supporters), Your free to talk about, sell, help answer, get techical, what ever you want of your Products.

AMOF Tim decided to NOT HAVE his own section, if you would like to take that section as a Transmission Tech Area, that can be arranged too  ;) And of course if you do want to become a full fledge Supporting Vendor, we will of course Welcome you with open arms.

This place is rocking lately, and gets better each and every day, and I thank each and every Member and Vendor for the Help  :cheers:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts