Lightning Rodder banner

241 - 260 of 260 Posts

·
11.42 @119.87 Stock Block
2,856 Posts
I never had a issue with a 2.9 upper on my truck he will be fine again like he said stock L upper came on every L from the factory so just get a safe tune for the boost and proper belt length.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I didn’t mean that it would be a problem but if you already have the hd upper on you could just go with a lower and have better belt wrap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Huge Member
473 Posts
My 02 HD. 114,xxx miles and completely stock other than appearance mods. Have a 4lb pulley and Bassani mid pipe waiting to go on. I need to order a valve body and hit up someone for a tune. I bought the truck from a friend a few months ago, only mod from stock then was that it was lowered. Has BellTech spindles, hangers, and shocks.

Attachments

·
USMC
574 Posts
I thought my handle felt a little weird. Now to decide if I get some nice billet replacements or just grab a stocker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My passenger one went and two days later the driver went out. Just got replacements

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Old hot rodder finally
31 Posts
2002 Harley

Thanks to Hurricane Michael I had to replace my 2002 Ranger. Took my time and this truck became available. I added $900 to my insurance money and drove it home!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Here's my 02 DSG Harley, only mod so far is lowering the rear so it's the same height as the front. Plenty of ideas and want for parts but it's going to be a slow running build.
Previous owner abused her and I'm slowly but surely bringing her back to fighting shape!

241 - 260 of 260 Posts