Lightning Rodder banner

221 - 240 of 260 Posts

·
Stock block 11 second club
10,556 Posts
:shitstormretarded here's my 02 hd
Captnshitbox... I can assure you that is not your truck. Perhaps the engine bay pic is your engine bay but the exterior pic is not your truck.

* EDIT *

WTF was going on with this thread?!! Captnshitbox's post displayed a picture of my HD and my earlier post in this thread displayed a Mrs. Blowerwhore's avatar pic. Its all back to normal now :shitstormretarded

·
Registered
58 Posts
WTF was going on with this thread?!! Captnshitbox's post displayed a picture of my HD and my earlier post in this thread displayed a Mrs. Blowerwhore's avatar pic. Its all back to normal now :shitstormretarded
I noticed the same issue over the past few weeks on the NHTOC TJ. Very strange!! Anyone else notice anything? If so, a new thread should be started.

·
I paid my buck-o-five
75,543 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
update this thread for the newbies to find it easier
STOFF!! I forgot all about the twin peaks meet THAT YOU DIDN'T GO TO. Going to scoop up this HD in 2 weeks, hopefully have her 100% and looking sick for car meet season. couldn't convince myself to get out of the lightning/harley game. Love all the people involved too much, Y'all are awesome

221 - 240 of 260 Posts